The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Mechanics M1 3 June 2019

Scroll to see replies

same for the 6.5m and 2.02 N. What did you get as time between the two vectors? 0.2?
Original post by randomg123
same for the 6.5m and 2.02 N. What did you get as time between the two vectors? 0.2?

got the same, please tell me your angle was 124
i fked up in the gymnast question and i got the tension based on the sum of the total mass from the previous situation, 170G instead of 200somethingG
no it was 33.7, they asked for angle not bearing?? also what did you get as U for the projectile motion question
Original post by Alec_Rider
i fked up in the gymnast question and i got the tension based on the sum of the total mass from the previous situation, 170G instead of 200somethingG

that's okay, won't lose all marks you'll get maybe 3 or 2
no it was 33.7, they asked for angle not bearing?? also what did you get as U for the projectile motion question

angle between j and that vector, now the angle between j and i is 90, and between i and that vectors was tan^-1(2/3) so adding then I got 124

14ms^-1
ohhh crapppppp!! guess i lost one mark. what about U?
How? do you remember what you did

The times when the vectors were within 2km of each other were t= 1/2 and 7/10 hence they were within 2km for 12 mins.
How? do you remember what you did

s=-12.5
a=-9.8
t=25/7
use s=ut+1/2at^2
yeah i know i got that too, 0.2 hrs which is 12 mins
yeah i know i got that too, 0.2 hrs which is 12 mins

I wrote my answer as 0.2 hours
Original post by brainmaster
angle between j and that vector, now the angle between j and i is 90, and between i and that vectors was tan^-1(2/3) so adding then I got 124

Same.
14ms^-1

And same.
guys what value did you find for the height of B above ground?( for the ball rebound question)

I got 7.5, but my friends say its 2.5.
could yall explain pls
I wrote my answer as 0.2 hours

I wrote mine down as 12 mins, hope I don't end up losing a mark for this.
Original post by Hrithikbarua_05
guys what value did you find for the height of B above ground?( for the ball rebound question)

could yall explain pls

s=h
a=-9.8
v=0
t=5/7. use vt-1/2at^2
Original post by Fasih178
I wrote mine down as 12 mins, hope I don't end up losing a mark for this.

idk did the question specify?
Original post by Hrithikbarua_05

could yall explain pls

v=0
a=-g
t=5/7
So s= 2.5 m
How did you draw the graph ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending