The Student Room Group

A level maths students for edexcel this year need to GET A GRIP

Because of all your bloody complaining now edexcel have threatened to remove TWO QUESTIONS from the whole marking procedure. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS ARE THOSE THAT WEREN'T PREPARED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Newsflash people all the questions on paper 1 and 2 were on the spec YOU just weren't prepared because YOU didnt revise properly and YOU didnt ensure you knew EVERYTHING on the spec.
And this news about the two questions is PATHETIC. I got both of those questions right but lost marks elsewhere. And if they genuinely remove them because people OVER EXAGGERATED THE SITUATION. YOU CANT SEE THE BLOODY QUESTIONS THEY ARE SO BLACKED OUT IT HURTS.
Honestly the cohort of mathematicians are the DEFINITION of snowflake generation.
Reply 1
I get the feeling you’re annoyed
Reply 2
Having slept over night I’m more calm now but yes I’m annoyed : ( . I’m also more scared about the further maths exam on Thursday now cause they replaced the paper and I’m already hella stressed for that paper and I hate that east London school. I hate exams
Original post by cmsn
I get the feeling you’re annoyed
Reply 3
I don't think it's strictly related - and those questions were very shoddily censored, you could still make out the length of the plank and a good chunk of the writing. They'll only remove the questions if it's clear from the marking that a lot of people unfairly benefited from seeing those questions.

And yeah whilst the first two papers weren't off the spec in any way, I think the textbook could've been clearer on teaching that integrals are the limits of sums. (And it didn't matter at all that they used a delta, people. They could have used anything. All that mattered was that it was tending to 0)

Quick Reply

Latest