The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DGeorge13
I think they tell you in the email. What date?

They’ve only said to include your name, ucas ID, etc, do they mean just a list or do you need to structure it a certain way? It’s in February
I just listed
I just listed

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Potat0lover
I got an interview today for January. Fingers crossed for everyone! Hopefully you should hear soon. Btw I’m a grad applicant have any other grads heard yet?

Mind sharing your stats please?
Original post by mediclife901
Mind sharing your stats please?

I have a 1st class in Diagnostic Radiography, A levels BBB and ucat 640/ b1
Original post by Potat0lover
I have a 1st class in Diagnostic Radiography, A levels BBB and ucat 640/ b1

Are you domestic or international student?
got an interview , ucat : 610 band 2
Original post by lolololol1235e1
got an interview , ucat : 610 band 2

Congrats! Im starting to worry.. haven’t received an invite yet
ucat: 670 b3 though, international student
Original post by mediclife901
Are you domestic or international student?

I’m a domestic student
Very happy to have been shortlisted for an interview for just before xmas! Will need to stay over the night before any recommendations?
Original post by HHaricot
Very happy to have been shortlisted for an interview for just before xmas! Will need to stay over the night before any recommendations?

I'm staying in the Holiday Inn near the football stadium before mine - think there are other places too
Anyone else not heard back yet? Beginning to get worried
I'm staying in the Holiday Inn near the football stadium before mine - think there are other places too

Have also booked holiday inn! Looked on website as we are travellodge/premier inn type, but not one obviously close.

I think my mum booked one of the uni guest accomodation to stay in
also after the interview, are we able to tour the campus?
Original post by Ellouisek19
also after the interview, are we able to tour the campus?

I think that’s what it said
Hey guys, I'm a little worried because I've gotten an interview and UCAS track hasn't updated yet (Its been a few days), I also haven't had a response back from UEA after I replied to the email other than the automatic one that says your email will be dealt with as soon as possible, how long will it be until I get a response? I'm also slightly worried that I included the wrong information in the reply as I only put down my details and forgot to actually state that I could make the scheduled date, should I send the email again?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Ellouisek19
I think my mum booked one of the uni guest accomodation to stay in

We had no idea that was possible!

My mum booked a premier inn in the town centre
Original post by Icykitten
Hey guys, I'm a little worried because I've gotten an interview and UCAS track hasn't updated yet (Its been a few days), I also haven't had a response back from UEA after I replied to the email other than the automatic one that says your email will be dealt with as soon as possible, how long will it be until I get a response? I'm also slightly worried that I included the wrong information in the reply as I only put down my details and forgot to actually state that I could make the scheduled date, should I send the email again?

My UCAS has not updated but I did get a confirmation email after sending the email required by the Uni

Latest

Trending

Trending