The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

huddersfield creative media class

can someone from huddersfield give me honest opinion about the class,lectures and so on?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by childofhell
can someone from huddersfield give me honest opinion about the class,lectures and so on?

Hello,

I'm just about to go into my third year at Hudds uni so I'm happy to give you a review - personally, I love it! It's really small and friendly, everyone is on a first-name basis, the lecturers have time for their students to invest in them and they all really know their stuff. I have about 12 hours of contact time a week and plenty of space for independent study - which is made up of lecturers and seminars, lecturers are one hour and seminars are two. The town is small but is has everything you need: a theater, a cinema, loads of shops and plenty of really lovely places to eat and drink - and it's so cheap for a university town (which is never a bad thing).

All round, it's a really lovely place to live and study - if you have any specific questions, I'd be so happy to answer them.

Hope this helps,

Abbi

Student Rep, University of Huddersfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending