The Student Room Group

Fire Emblem Three Houses Discussion!

Since Fire Emblem has come out and I've seen a lot of people saying they're playing it I thought I'd make a discussion thread for it!!! What house did you go for, who is your favourite student and what are you doing right now?

NO MAJOR SPOILERS! Not everyone has completed the game (I myself am not too far in due to IRL commitments) so any spoilers should be marked and they should not be huge story spoilers.

I chose Golden Deer because I love Claude sooo much and he was the most interesting to me right off the bat. I'm not far in the story because I spend most of my time running around the monastery talking to everyone lol but it seems really fun atm! I haven't really gone in any specific direction with my students aside from training Hilda with heavy armour to see what the *** icons do for their performance but I've not made it far enough yet.
I’m so happy someone else actually plays FE and it’s not just me lmao
So I chose Blue Lions and I completed the route abt three days ago.....completely fallen in love with Dimitri in a flash, romanced him right away!!!! He is so so cute I still can’t get over his confession scene 😭 all those days spent on the game were completely worth it, I spent like a solid day or two recently crying over his situation bc I’d love to give the boy a big hug
Other than that, I loved the entire Blue Lions squad; all the characters were rlly cool!!!! Felix is hot as well, Mercedes and Annette are baby, and the rest of the characters are nothing short of amazing
The next route I’ll be embarking on will be Black Eagles (SPOILER) but against the church rather than siding with the church, so I can’t wait to see how that will go!!!!! (SPOILER)

Overall I’d say that this game is one of the best FEs I’ve played, up there with Echoes which was excellent imo (and Conquest. Look, I know it was a bad game since it’s part of Fates but it had Niles in it so I can’t say otherwise 😭)
I chose golden deer and my brother chose blue lion! We both finished the other day and are staring black eagles now ☺️
I love all the characters ngl they all serve their purpose well! I just wish there were more paralogues to find out more about the characters cause theyre so interesting!
I'll be picking it up as soon as I get back to the UK :h:
I got it on release BUT I've been too busy to finish my first route yet, but I know I'm getting close.
I chose Golden Deer because I've loved Claude since that first trailer forever ago and I don't regret it one bit.
Claude, Marianne and Mercedes are my favourites but Seteth, Lysithea and Hilda have grown on me a lot
I recruited Sylvain (kinda by accident), Mercedes (took forever), and Bernadetta (wasn't expecting her to say yes)

I'm constantly on edge about how it's gonna end though because I've managed to avoid all the spoilers

Quick Reply

Latest