Jackie Chan defends Flag from Unpatriotic Terrorists Watch

AngeryPenguin
Badges: 17
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AngeryPenguin)
Are your posts about China meant to be serious or Ironic? They are just getting weird.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what does he think about Tibet ?

:holmes:
Zelkemon
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Chairman Mao.. Marxist.. mass murderer where death tolls go from 40 up to 80 million people

But thats ok keep reminding us of 6 million Jews which unlike most death tolls has no variance. Ignore the fact around 10-12 million are thought to have died in the Soviet Union from anti-Christian persecution or the famines such as Holodomor. But I gues some lives just don't matter....

Marxists the greatest mass murderers in history that cannot be denied.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Zelkemon)
Chairman Mao.. Marxist.. mass murderer where death tolls go from 40 up to 80 million people

But thats ok keep reminding us of 6 million Jews which unlike most death tolls has no variance. Ignore the fact around 10-12 million are thought to have died in the Soviet Union from anti-Christian persecution or the famines such as Holodomor. But I gues some lives just don't matter....

Marxists the greatest mass murderers in history that cannot be denied.
Have you got a link to this..?
Just my opinion
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Since the dawn of the internet and everybody having practically every article,book , video and document ever made in the palm of their hand 24/7 some famous words come to mind.

"You may continue to choose, to look the other way, but you can never again say you did not know"

(William Wilberforce MP, to the House of Commons, on the slave trade, 1791)
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by the bear)
what does he think about Tibet ?

:holmes:
That it should be terribly happy that the Great People's Republic came to liberate it, that any opposing voices should just pipe-down and that the idea of democracy in China is unpatriotic.

Top guy.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by L i b)
That it should be terribly happy that the Great People's Republic came to liberate it, that any opposing voices should just pipe-down and that the idea of democracy in China is unpatriotic.

Top guy.
https://www.thoughtco.com/thmb/Cl0XW...0001b506c7.jpg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (170)
12.84%
Excited (114)
8.61%
Worried (245)
18.5%
Terrified (304)
22.96%
Meh (107)
8.08%
Confused (33)
2.49%