The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

University advice - Huddersfield uni

Hey everyone, I'm starting the Psychology with counselling course at Hudds Uni on the 23rd of Sep.
Wondering if anyone has any advice on what to bring, or anything I might need for uni in general, laptops etc.
Thanks in Advance - Thomas
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by MrTomigonzo
Hey everyone, I'm starting the Psychology with counselling course at Hudds Uni on the 23rd of Sep.
Wondering if anyone has any advice on what to bring, or anything I might need for uni in general, laptops etc.
Thanks in Advance - Thomas

Hi @MrTomigonzo,

How are you?

I know packing for uni can feel daunting, but just remember you have to be able to fit everything you take into your room - and if your parents aren't bringing you, then you'll have to manage to carry it all by yourself on public transport. I would recommend only taking things you'll need to start off with, and a few home comforts to stop you feeling homesick (depending on how far away you're living from home). :smile:

Have you had a look at some of our current students' blogs? We have some really good ones which will help you prepare for uni. Check our this one written by current student Kerri on what she packed for uni: http://blogs.hud.ac.uk/students/student-life/packing-for-university/
I hope this helps - but let me know if you have any more questions. :smile:

Speak soon,
Harriette
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending