The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Recommend me dresses for formals

Go
I don’t really think we can recommend you dresses as we have no idea of your preferences. I am also going to Durham and I bought my formal dresses from ASOS under ‘Occassion dresses’. They are pretty decently priced. I had a look at what my friends wore to their formals/ pictures/ videos of Durham formals to get an idea of what people wear. If you like, I can send you pictures of the dresses I am gonna be wearing?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by StudentA126
I don’t really think we can recommend you dresses as we have no idea of your preferences. I am also going to Durham and I bought my formal dresses from ASOS under ‘Occassion dresses’. They are pretty decently priced. I had a look at what my friends wore to their formals/ pictures/ videos of Durham formals to get an idea of what people wear. If you like, I can send you pictures of the dresses I am gonna be wearing?

Yes, please. And also the links if that's possible :smile:
Quiz clothing are not bad either. I got my prom dress for around £50 (not including delivery). They are mostly based online but have stores around the country as well as in Debenhams. They cater for petite and curvy sizes which worked out well for me haha. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest