The Student Room Group

Outfits for Job induction

I have my job induction at Deichmann and I'm not very sure about what to wear. Any suggestions?
Reply 1
Original post by KimHana
I have my job induction at Deichmann and I'm not very sure about what to wear. Any suggestions?

Definitely a formal dress code.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
Thanks. I wore a white shirt with black trousers and guess what my Manager told me what I looked like - an air hostess...lol
Reply 3
Original post by KimHana
Thanks. I wore a white shirt with black trousers and guess what my Manager told me what I looked like - an air hostess...lol

Anytime! 😊 Well, that was not a bad compliment at all. 😁
Original post by KimHana

Hello. When I got my first job at a slaughterhouse back in the day (2021) my induction was on a Saturday afternoon. Now you have to understand that Saturday morning is when I go to the gym to work legs for 5 hours because I'm training to be a bodybuilder so by the time I had left the gym I had 15 minutes to go until my induction started. I ran to my place of employment as fast as my hugely muscular legs could carry me, obviously not having time to stop and change on the way. I showed up to my induction in my sweaty gym clothes, complete with the rather small pair of shorts that I like to wear at the gym to put my legs on display. Needless to say, my employer was not happy with this. I ended up accidentally dripping sweat into the sausage meat and got fired the very same day.
TLDR wear formal clothes to your induction :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending