How do I delete my Get Revising account?

Watch
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Am currently going through my emails on my old email account atm, and deleting old accounts which I don't really use anymore :eek4:

May I have some help on where to find the delete account button for Get Revising please? I looked in 'settings' but can't seem to find it (maybe I missed it),

Thanks!
Last edited by Chronoscope; 10 months ago
Interea
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I've been doing this a lot recently, some companies are really annoying and don't actually have a button, you have to email their support email and ask them to do it for you. I definitely had to email a website like Get Revising, but I can't remember if it was that specific one...

Either way, if you email they should be able to do it for you. I'm afraid you might have to do this for a fair few sites and they don't always reply! Still waiting on a few 3 months later having chased them up multiple times and getting vague replies saying "we'll look into this"
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)
Am currently going through my emails on my old email account atm, and deleting old accounts which I don't really use anymore :eek4:

May I have some help on where to find the delete account button for Get Revising please? I looked in 'settings' but can't seem to find it (maybe I missed it),

Thanks!
Going to tag The Learn Ranger for this
The Learn Ranger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Chronoscope)

Thanks!

Get Revising can delete the account for you. Could you email customer service at https://getrevising.co.uk/contact ?
Chronoscope
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by The Learn Ranger)

Get Revising can delete the account for you. Could you email customer service at https://getrevising.co.uk/contact ?
Cheers! Definitely wouldn't have seen that button I'll have a go in a few mins
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (136)
24.46%
Better than expected (122)
21.94%
Worse than expected (298)
53.6%

Watched Threads