The Student Room Group

sutton trust

How long does it take to get a reply back from the sutton trust regarding an application to their pathways programme? The deadline was on the 29th

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think people are getting accepted/declined now. I just got accepted into pathways to law at LSE
Reply 2
Original post by leahhh_
I think people are getting accepted/declined now. I just got accepted into pathways to law at LSE

no way, lol got accepted last night for the exact same thing (also congratulations on getting accepted)
Reply 3
should i wait for lse i got roehampton
Reply 4
Original post by vanillatea
no way, lol got accepted last night for the exact same thing (also congratulations on getting accepted)

Thanksss and you too, hope to see you at the launch
Reply 5
Original post by leahhh_
Thanksss and you too, hope to see you at the launch

when is the launch?
Reply 6
Sometime in November or December
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
I applied for pathways to banking and finance at LSE. Haven't got a reply yet. Can you get accepted if both your parents went to university and earn good incomes? My GCSE results were pretty good but im afraid I won't get in because I don't match alot of their background criteria.
Original post by lylah34
should i wait for lse i got roehampton

If youre doing law, I got this one too (congrats) is it possible to change which uni you do it at?
Reply 9
Original post by Fufuyo
I applied for pathways to banking and finance at LSE. Haven't got a reply yet. Can you get accepted if both your parents went to university and earn good incomes? My GCSE results were pretty good but im afraid I won't get in because I don't match alot of their background criteria.

Did you end up getting in?
Reply 10
Original post by TaylaSamantha
If youre doing law, I got this one too (congrats) is it possible to change which uni you do it at?

no
Reply 11
Original post by dbgbrs
Did you end up getting in?

Haven't heard from them yet
Reply 12
Original post by Fufuyo
Haven't heard from them yet

Have you checked your emails, all of my friends have got their decisons back.
Reply 13
Original post by dbgbrs
Have you checked your emails, all of my friends have got their decisons back.

Yup checked everything haven't got an email yet. Idek if my teacher verified my application
Reply 14
Original post by Fufuyo
Yup checked everything haven't got an email yet. Idek if my teacher verified my application

Same I haven't heard back from them but I know my teacher verified the application since I got an email from Sutton Trust saying so.
Do they email if you've been rejected? I applied for the London one and haven't heard anything, is it safe to assume I've been unsuccessful?
Reply 16
Original post by hollyleaf74
Do they email if you've been rejected? I applied for the London one and haven't heard anything, is it safe to assume I've been unsuccessful?

I'm not sure because some people that have been rejected have been emailed but it really should be coming through at the end of october.
Still haven’t heard anything. Anyone else in the same position?
Kinda nervous as loads of people have heard back for the London programmes (pathways to Law), and I haven’t had any response so far!
(Original post by computersaysyes)Kinda nervous as loads of people have heard back for the London programmes (pathways to Law), and I haven’t had any response so far!

How did you do a brief personal statement for the pathways to law application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending