The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
go to the comedy store - it's awesome!
Do you live in London or are you visiting?
Reply 3
i live here
Reply 4
The theatre! I'm going to see Les Miserables this evening. There are lots of free galleries and museums you can go to. Google it!
Reply 5
Get drunk in Camden Town. Always a laugh.
Reply 6
"If you are bored in London, you are bored with life"

Yeah same problem ere...
Clubbing?
Reply 7
Soho :cool:
Ooooh, North Weezy LOL

I live in London too, all my friends have gone away and I am bored out of my mind!!
Reply 9
Go to oxford st and spend time in all the clothes shops trying them on, but not buying, listening to music in hmv but not buying etc.
And lots of galleries do late night drinks and music - I know the V&A does. If that's not your thing, why not go 'free running' (you know, where you basically jump around over walls and off low roofs). Go hunting for interesting stuff at Portobello Market, or visit a museum you've never been to before. Go bowling or ice skating, or maybe take a camera and try to take a portfolio of interesting photographs of the city. Go to Borough Market and try weird food.
Reply 11
gyrase
Go to oxford st and spend time in all the clothes shops trying them on, but not buying, listening to music in hmv but not buying etc.

doing that depresses me.
Reply 12
so far free running sounds fun
Reply 13
The theatre is a safe option. If u'r into jazz, the Jazz Club in the Camden Town can be a great pleasure.
If you're into sporty things, maybe there's something near you like an indoor rock-climbing wall, or one of those fake snow/dry ski slopes, for snowboarding?
gyrase

Oxford St is overrated. Hanging around there in excess increases my antipathy towards the tourist hordes.
.:Gamble:.
so far free running sounds fun

I remember seeing the 'Jump London' documentary on this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_running
Reply 17
Democracy
Oxford St is overrated. Hanging around there in excess increases my antipathy towards the tourist hordes.

Oh I can't stand the tourists! I know they bring in money and all, but they can be so annoying. Especially the ones with kids. I think the best thing to do when you're confronted with them is to poke them with an umbrella.
Oh I can't stand the tourists! I know they bring in money and all, but they can be so annoying. Especially the ones with kids. I think the best thing to do when you're confronted with them is to poke them with an umbrella.

Dude, I KNOW! That's why I generally avoid central london. Anywhere south of Tottenham Court Road usually does my head in.
Reply 19
Democracy
Dude, I KNOW! That's why I generally avoid central london. Anywhere south of Tottenham Court Road usually does my head in.

well ask em if they want a picture taken and run away with the camera

Latest

Trending

Trending