The Student Room Group

London Clubs for under 18 year olds (tourist)

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong forum but I want to ask some Britians.
Me and my friends plan to travel in July to London for a week, we are 17 year olds. I wonder if there are any clubs that we can have fun in, nightclubs for teens, we dont like alchocol nor drugs, if there are any clubs that we can go and have some fun with girls and meet some new guys.
thanks for answering in advance (:
Original post by TheGoatTraveler
Hey, sorry if this is the wrong forum but I want to ask some Britians.
Me and my friends plan to travel in July to London for a week, we are 17 year olds. I wonder if there are any clubs that we can have fun in, nightclubs for teens, we dont like alchocol nor drugs, if there are any clubs that we can go and have some fun with girls and meet some new guys.
thanks for answering in advance (:

Iv personally never really heard of a club for under 18s in the uk. We have a strong drinking culture here so most clubs are centred around alcohol. We have a lot of other fun stuff to do in London though so maybe try looking for some ‘experience days’
Reply 2
I'm not sure on clubs but there's plenty of karaoke and games places which also can serve as bars and are really fun. All Star Lanes is one, Kingpin Suite, London's escape rooms are also fun. there's more online that you might find instresting.
Original post by XlzieX3775
I'm not sure on clubs but there's plenty of karaoke and games places which also can serve as bars and are really fun. All Star Lanes is one, Kingpin Suite, London's escape rooms are also fun. there's more online that you might find instresting.

Original post by RosieAnneMeade
Iv personally never really heard of a club for under 18s in the uk. We have a strong drinking culture here so most clubs are centred around alcohol. We have a lot of other fun stuff to do in London though so maybe try looking for some ‘experience days’

Something in the style of raves that we can meet girls our age, in Israel we have raves and parties where there are many girls and people to meet, there is no something in this style?
(edited 11 months ago)
we are looking for places to party,maybe hookup, any insider I can find that can guide us?
(edited 11 months ago)
any places?

Quick Reply

Latest