(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
is this for a foreign language gcse?
yes
mabast
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i mean english not a foreign language sorry . english is my second language i want to have a piece of good writing and memorise it used probably for some writing tasks i was wondering if could help or not please?
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mabast)
i mean english not a foreign language sorry . english is my second language i want to have a piece of good writing and memorise it used probably for some writing tasks i was wondering if could help or not please?
wouldn't the exam board know that it's plagiarism though if you memorised it?
are you doing english lang/lit gcse or taking english as a second language? might be able to help and find you some exemplars but wouldn't recommend copying them
mabast
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i didnot mean completely memorised every word was thinking to get some ideas how the words use it in correct sentences for example i know so much words but donot know using them in correct way , and using language technique like smile andmetaphore as we have a different way to use metaphors an pathetic fallacy ect .iam doing gcse edexel exam board
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mabast)
i didnot mean completely memorised every word was thinking to get some ideas how the words use it in correct sentences for example i know so much words but donot know using them in correct way , and using language technique like smile andmetaphore as we have a different way to use metaphors an pathetic fallacy ect .iam doing gcse edexel exam board
oh i see:yep:
https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...f_20170823.pdf page 26 onwards has a scanned answer which recieved full marks, and examiner commentary to go with it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (627)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (368)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise