Reply 1480
just got mine back

verbal - 550
decision - 650
quantitative - 890
abstract - 870
Average - 740 :biggrin:

lol I have a very 1 sided brain :biggrin:
I can believe I did bad in verbal...since I suck at english...but with decision I was disappointed :frown:...oh well it's still easily a pass :smile:
iv just done mine..
verbal 590 :frown:
quantitative 740 :smile:
Abstract 610 :smile:
Decision 520:frown:
Average: 620

Is this score any good..
Hey ppl, I'm kinda stuck and confused.. Do you reckon 550 is a competitve average ?
themaheep
Hey ppl, I'm kinda stuck and confused.. Do you reckon 550 is a competitve average ?

It's not bad by any means.. Just try and make the rest of your application as good as you can.
themaheep

average is 600
Reply 1485
themaheep

it is not very bad,but if i were you,i would not apply to universities,which put a lot of emphasis on UKCAT,as you might just fall below their cut off score,which i read somewhere was 587 for barts last year,dont know about the others.but yes just be careful where you apply,how are your grades? can you consider applying to BMAT universities?
Shayilalraya
average is 600

For last year.
Reply 1487
OMG i have my UKCAT this thursday:eek:
shriya
OMG i have my UKCAT this thursday:eek:

Good luck!
Can't find test center for Hong Kong!!!

What happened? It works for my other friends in HK who are doing the UKCAT too...
Reply 1490
Sanjetti
Good luck!

DrDomDom
This is just unbelievable... People's "scores" on here... I feel like a dumbass.

Me too. But just remember, it's very probable that TSR isn't a good representation of all the hopeful medics applying this year - there's going to be lots of other students out there getting lower scores, and even other members on here not wanting to post theirs because it's low.
Don't let others put you off, it's never healthy to compare yourself to other applicants - having said that, I know we all do it. Most importantly, don't worry about people who are applying to different universities to you, as they're not your competition :p:
Reply 1492
I took mine a week ago and got OK results. It's not amazing like a lot of you on here, but I'm happy with it :smile:

VR 600
QR 690
AR 740
DA 630

Average: 665
I did UKCAT this afternoon and here's what I got..

VR 550 (got so nervous i lost my focus)
QR 660
AR 620
DA 680

Average: 627.5

Pretty low compared to the rest of u guys' average...is my average still okay?
Reply 1494
does anyone know what percentages match up with roughly what mark out of 900? got mine booked for the 3rd october (late i know), and the percentage scores im gettingso far are pretty worrying!

someone at school today told me that your score is between 300 and 900, is this true? why doesnt it start at 0?
300 is zero on this scale. I reckon if you get about 50% right you will get a good mark. I definitely got less than 50% correct on the quantitative and still managed to get a 640.
Reply 1496
iheartvet
300 is zero on this scale. I reckon if you get about 50% right you will get a good mark. I definitely got less than 50% correct on the quantitative and still managed to get a 640.

really? ohh ok, that makes me feel a bit more confident then!! thanks :smile:
It doesn't mark you on percentages. It could be how fast you do it, how much you get in a row...we don't know.
It is true that we do not know. I would take what I have written with a pinch of salt.
shriya
it is not very bad,but if i were you,i would not apply to universities,which put a lot of emphasis on UKCAT,as you might just fall below their cut off score,which i read somewhere was 587 for barts last year,dont know about the others.but yes just be careful where you apply,how are your grades? can you consider applying to BMAT universities?

Thanks a lot for your response..
Do you know where I can find other cut-off scores for different universities or is it "TOP SECRET" :toofunny:

Yeah, Me giving BMAT as well

Latest

Trending

Trending