The Student Room Group

Bleach London - The Big Pink. HELP!!

Any past users of bleach London and used the dye “the big pink” pleaseee help.
I previously used the colour rose on my bleached hair and it lasted around 2/3 washes just like it had said it would, and my hair went back to normal. I decided I wanted to have a go with the brighter pink, but this time I accidentally picked up the 3-30 washes one 😓 anyone who’s used this before, will this colour COMPLETELY wash out? Or will it leave a tint?
Original post by SkyRose01
Any past users of bleach London and used the dye “the big pink” pleaseee help.
I previously used the colour rose on my bleached hair and it lasted around 2/3 washes just like it had said it would, and my hair went back to normal. I decided I wanted to have a go with the brighter pink, but this time I accidentally picked up the 3-30 washes one 😓 anyone who’s used this before, will this colour COMPLETELY wash out? Or will it leave a tint?

If you have very light or porous hair then any colour can leave a bit of permanent tint. These colours which state a specific number of washes are a bit of a grey area because they depend on so many factors such as your hair type, what you are washing it with etc. Essentially any dye can be permanent depending on your hair type.

Quick Reply

Latest