Mocks

What happens if you fail all your mocks? Just wanna know
GCSE or A-Level?
Reply 2
Original post by AM_TSR
GCSE or A-Level?

Gcse
Reply 3
The effect is more psychological than anything else. If you fail all your mocks then it just shows that you're doing pretty badly and will need to do a lot of work in a short amount of time in order to improve once you get to the actual exams.
If you're applying to 6th forms and they want predicted GCSE grades then that'll be an obvious hindrance.
It means you have a lot of work to do if you want to do well in the real exams.
I have some sixth forms which I want to apply for but I only have mock grades from year 10 and my mocks in year 11 are way too late to use before the deadline closes, What should I do - I also get predicted grades on a termly basis but they're not as high as I'd like them to be
Depends on the subject, some make you redo it, others don’t. Our school made students who got significantly lower than their target grades go to a silent revision club for three days a week for an hour, so that they would definitely be revising. Honestly, just try your best with them, it’s not the end of the world if you do bad, better to do bad now and learn from the mistakes so you smash the real thing

Quick Reply

Latest