The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

What is the accommodation at Keele like????

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tired_Sphinx
thank u for looking for me

No problem! If there’s anything else then please let me know :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I'm a graduate of medicine few years ago and have fond memories staying at Horwood Hall. It was shared with 5-6 person if I remember correctly. No real issues with fridge space aside from one of the guy was rather noisy and dirty... but I guess it happens everywhere. I liked the area the most.
Would like to know whats the different between different between shared flats & houses and classic plus for Barnes hall. Does the room in share flats & house with a washbasin? or there's nothing with it? So why does share flats & house more expensive than classic plus?
If i would like to change the accomdation (room type) I've offered, is it possible?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Violet Chow
Would like to know whats the different between different between shared flats & houses and classic plus for Barnes hall. Does the room in share flats & house with a washbasin? or there's nothing with it? So why does share flats & house more expensive than classic plus?
If i would like to change the accomdation (room type) I've offered, is it possible?

I think the shared flats and houses don't have sinks, but they do only have flats of 4 - 8, which is a lot less than the classic plus where u share ur kitchen and bathroom with 14-15 people.
Original post by Violet Chow

Hello there! As @Tired_Sphinx mentioned, the classic plus room have a washbasins but the kitchens and bathrooms in these flats are shared between a bigger number of students, whereas the rooms in shared flats and houses do not come with a washbasin but the bathrooms and kitchens are shared between 4-8 people. If you will be living in Barnes, it will probably be only 4 people. I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Quick Reply

Latest