44C56AFB-0810-4D36-ABED-136B0DF4DD27.jpeg
All together now:

"Nooo Jerr a mee Corrr Binn

..Nooo Jerr a mee Corrr Binn"

Lol 😂
country is ****ed, move to mars
Original post by Glaz
country is ****ed, move to mars

Gosh. Mars is as barren as Labour without voters.
Original post by uberteknik
Gosh. Mars is as barren as Labour without voters.

better than this country
Original post by Glaz
better than this country

Sooooo......put your money where your mouth is. It is, after all, a free country.

btw, markets and Sterling exchange rates have all surged on the result. That 's not a vote for no confidence.
Original post by Glaz
no

You'll be fine, don't worry about it too much.
Original post by fallen_acorns
You'll be fine, don't worry about it too much.

actually we have to worry about it given that we're going to have to live in this ****hole
im moving im so done with this country
Original post by Glaz
no

Pull yourself together, Corbyn was unelectable and everyone but Labour supporters knew it.

At least now Labour might have a chance next time without him at the helm.
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
Pull yourself together, Corbyn was unelectable and everyone but Labour supporters knew it.

At least now Labour might have a chance next time without him at the helm.

I'm a Labour voter and whilst I'm not the biggest fan of Corbyn, I would vote for the party not the person in charge. I can understand why people wouldn't vote Labour because of Corbyn but I didn't think that many people would go Blue
Original post by Glaz
actually we have to worry about it given that we're going to have to live in this ****hole

Think hiding in a fridge will help us out? 🤔🤔
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Glaz

The vast majority of people are slightly better off than they were 9 years ago when the torries came to power.. and after another 5 years, the vast majority will be very slightly better off again. The reality is elections don't matter as much as polticians and young people believe, and really 95% of your life just ticks along exactly as it did before with very little change.

You can have a much larger positive influence over your own life than any party would have.
Original post by Glaz
I'm a Labour voter and whilst I'm not the biggest fan of Corbyn, I would vote for the party not the person in charge. I can understand why people wouldn't vote Labour because of Corbyn but I didn't think that many people would go Blue

Unfortunately the older generations have already experienced his type of politics and they didn't like it then, there is also the elephant in the room about antisemitism, certainly didn't help.

Just accept the result and move on, nothing can be done about it now. What matters is how we work towards a better future.
Original post by fallen_acorns
The vast majority of people are slightly better off than they were 9 years ago when the torries came to power.. and after another 5 years, the vast majority will be very slightly better off again. The reality is elections don't matter as much as polticians and young people believe, and really 95% of your life just ticks along exactly as it did before with very little change.

You can have a much larger positive influence over your own life than any party would have.

I mean if Labour got into power there would be free uni fees, which would affect people in the future.
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
Unfortunately the older generations have already experienced his type of politics and they didn't like it then, there is also the elephant in the room about antisemitism, certainly didn't help.

Just accept the result and move on, nothing can be done about it now. What matters is how we work towards a better future.

Out of interest, are you for labour or conservative?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous__02
Out of interest, are you for labour or conservative?

I voted Labour for my local MP, scrapped by with 700 votes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending