The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by skent6
I’ve had interviews at H&K and Liverpool. Bristol have put me “on hold” and I’ve had nothing from Notts just like everyone else

omg you’ve heard from bristol! i applied too so i guess no news is good news 😳🤭
Original post by animals1234_
I have applied to Edinburgh, glasgow and Liverpool and have got my Liverpool interview on Wednesday! Feeling very nervous!

hey I also have my Liverpool interview on Wednesday, good luck !
Reply 982
Original post by skent6
I’ve had interviews at H&K and Liverpool. Bristol have put me “on hold” and I’ve had nothing from Notts just like everyone else

Did Bristol email you or did you find out that you were on hold on the applicant dashboard?
Original post by 1nd1g0
Did Bristol email you or did you find out that you were on hold on the applicant dashboard?

They emailed me about it... this was a while back now
Original post by FreckledPizza
That’s cool! Which college at Cambridge have u applied to if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve applied to Queens’. Thankyou! The waiting game is awful but hopefully it will all be worth it! Hope you hear soon too!

I’ve applied to St Catherine’s as I liked the feel of it, Queens’ was one of the ones I was torn between! Yeah the wait is pretty tough but it’ll all be worth it in the end I’m sure! Let me know if you hear anything :smile:)
Reply 985
Original post by Klaxon29
nope I'm in Terminale this year with the OIB anglo/american option !! and I've applied to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Nottingham and Surrey and have only heard back from Surrey

That's what I studied!! where R U?
What have Surrey said?
Good luck with the H/G and English papers I know it doubles the work load but the results are really worth it! If you get good grades, the high co-effs can make a big difference. How is your Lycée managing to get the hours done with COVID restrictions? Normal schools are finding it difficult, so the OIB with the double programme must really be having problems.
(edited 3 years ago)
Has anyone else's Surrey interview been cancelled this morning due to technical issues?
Reply 987
Original post by mills2907
Has anyone else's Surrey interview been cancelled this morning due to technical issues?

Mine is this afternoon and they haven't said anything to me, did you get an email?
Original post by Mews
Mine is this afternoon and they haven't said anything to me, did you get an email?

Mine is this afternoon too and I’ve heard nothing
Reply 989

Mine is in 20 minutes and I've not heard anything...

Edit: I just got an email saying they're changing the procedure, it's still happening for me
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by AHB27
Mine is in 20 minutes and I've not heard anything...

Edit: I just got an email saying they're changing the procedure, it's still happening for me

I wonder what that means? Best of Luck!!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Mews

Mine was at 8:30 and I waited in the zoom waiting room until 9 then I got an email saying they were going to reschedule mine due to technical problems
Mine was at 8:30 and I waited in the zoom waiting room until 9 then I got an email saying they were going to reschedule mine due to technical problems

yeah mine was cancelled too- i’ve not heard anything on it being rescheduled :/
i did manage to connect, but i could hear the interviewer- she could hear me but i couldn’t hear what she was saying .
Reply 994
Original post by aduffy028
I wonder what that means? Best of Luck!!

Instead of having to click on each station it is just one whole meeting thing. I am still waiting to be let into the meeting, I've been logged on since 10:55 so not sure what is going on! And thank you!
Just got the email there! I’m feeling a bit nervous now!
Yep, me too :smile:
Original post by aduffy028
Just got the email there! I’m feeling a bit nervous now!

Me too, when is your interview? mine is still a few hours away so fingers crossed everything goes to plan! good luck today :smile:
Reply 998
Aaa good luck everyone you’ll all do great!
This is nail biting!

Good luck to all of you

Latest

Trending

Trending