SenecaLearning GCSE Slide ScreenshotsWatch
Over the last few weeks I've been working on compiling screenshots from SenecaLearning of all the notes on a google drive so that it's easier to write notes - These can be dropped into one note, word, publisher etc and saves you having to screenshot them all like I had to.
- OCR GCSE Computer Science: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Fz...EbSTrwSuFgqQF1
- AQA GCSE Biology: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sp...HUweWHmY1OGUvg (This is currently in progress, with Unit 1 completed - working on the rest currently!)
Subjects to come include:
- AQA English Language
- AQA English Literature (Macbeth, ACC, AIC, Power & Conflict Poetry)
- AQA Chemistry
- AQA Physics
- AQA Geography
- AQA Design Technology
- Eduqas Media Studies
- AQA Mathematics (this one may not come as the seneca course isn't amazing)
How to navigate the file structure
Each subject is divided into folders. Each folder represents a unit (or "section" on SenecaLearnings Website - In cases like Computer Science where the units on Seneca are not the same as the Exam Board there is a key in a separate file, but usually they are in the same unit numbers which the exam board uses.
The pictures are then in the format of: Position Title Number, meaning:
- Position - Where you see it in the section (1 being first)
- Title - Name of the slides "section"
- Number - The slide number of that "section"
I've tried to explain this as best as possible, but it makes more sense once you have a look.
Will I do this for other subjects which aren't listed?
No. This is for my revision but I felt it was nice to share for others who may want it - I'm not going to waste my time doing subjects I don't study. Sorry!