The Student Room Group

SenecaLearning GCSE Slide Screenshots

Hey GCSE Students!

Over the last few weeks I've been working on compiling screenshots from SenecaLearning of all the notes on a google drive so that it's easier to write notes - These can be dropped into one note, word, publisher etc and saves you having to screenshot them all like I had to.

Subject List

AQA GCSE Biology: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1spAKhBcYF55y0slil9HUweWHmY1OGUvg (This is currently in progress, with Unit 1 completed - working on the rest currently!)

Subjects to come include:

AQA English Language

AQA English Literature (Macbeth, ACC, AIC, Power & Conflict Poetry)

AQA Chemistry

AQA Physics

AQA Geography

AQA Design Technology

Eduqas Media Studies

AQA Mathematics (this one may not come as the seneca course isn't amazing)

How to navigate the file structure

Each subject is divided into folders. Each folder represents a unit (or "section":wink: on SenecaLearnings Website - In cases like Computer Science where the units on Seneca are not the same as the Exam Board there is a key in a separate file, but usually they are in the same unit numbers which the exam board uses.

The pictures are then in the format of: Position Title Number, meaning:

Position - Where you see it in the section (1 being first)

Title - Name of the slides "section"

Number - The slide number of that "section"

I've tried to explain this as best as possible, but it makes more sense once you have a look.

Will I do this for other subjects which aren't listed?

No. This is for my revision but I felt it was nice to share for others who may want it - I'm not going to waste my time doing subjects I don't study. Sorry!
Sounds awesome!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending