The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ADREAM
Really? It's just that Oxford/Imperial put more weight on Sec 1 + 2, so although Sec 3 is important, doing poor in 1 + 2 and well in 3 won't really balance out. Don't know about UCL though....

Oxford puts more weight on section 1 and section 3, no?
i'll be happy with 4.7, 4.7, 7.5 and over (as this is the minimum mark for an imperial interview)
Reply 3002
PeeWeeDan
Oxford puts more weight on section 1 and section 3, no?

the head of the medical school admissions said at their open day sec 2 is the most important, followed by sec 1 then lastly sec 3. I quote: 'Candidates need an excellent scientific grounding, and this is what section two will show...'
Reply 3003
I just want an Oxford interview. If I don't get that, then I'd like 5,5,9 for UCL.
Reply 3004
Baki
I just want an Oxford interview. If I don't get that, then I'd like 5,5,9 for UCL.

I want an Oxford interview even more!
Reply 3005
I want it the most. If my desire were to be quantified, it would engulf the entire galaxy!

I win.
Reply 3006
Baki
I want it the most. If my desire were to be quantified, it would engulf the entire galaxy!

I win.

The entire galaxy - that all? Mine would engul everything that has EVER been and will be in existence.

So I win! :smile:
Reply 3007
but ADREAM is is the galaxcy that has allowed everything to exsist, so the other guy wins. Existence dosent happen by its self, the galaxy enabled it :smile: so i win
Reply 3008
ADREAM
The entire galaxy - that all? Mine would engul everything that has EVER been and will be in existence.

So I win! :smile:

How can it engulf all that will be in existence? Sorry mate, that's a paradox and therefore renders your point useless!

To be fair, my desire would cause space and time to bend to accomodate it!
!MEna
I live in the same world as you. Good luck tomorrow!

Nope, haven't heard from SGUL yet. My surname begins with 'F' if that helps. I think you may end up hearing the decision from SGUL very soon, good luck girl! :jumphug:

You know, I am more worried about sgul's desicion, than i am of BMAT's. I told my dad i aint coming home if I get 10 (he was taking the mic out of it:p: after I told him i didnt do well for a dozen times as he was being too positive about my bmat score. Ah dads! :rolleyes: ...)

Hey Good luck. Im sure you will hear pretty soon from sgul. I badly wana get in there. UCL is just like a lottery of my luck.
Reply 3010
SilentGirl
You know, I am more worried about sgul's desicion, than i am of BMAT's. I told my dad i aint coming home if I get 10 (he was taking the mic out of it:p: after I told him i didnt do well for a dozen times as he was being too positive about my bmat score. Ah dads! :rolleyes: ...)

Hey Good luck. Im sure you will hear pretty soon from sgul. I badly wana get in there. UCL is just like a lottery of my luck.

Look at the bright side, atleast 10 is more than 9. (please don't hit me. :laugh:)
Reply 3011
Baki
How can it engulf all that will be in existence? Sorry mate, that's a paradox and therefore renders your point useless!

Uh - too tired/stressed/empty to argue back :frown:

Oxford is my ultimate dream though- if I were to get even an interview, I'd do the most embarassing thing ever!
:rofl: at the convo here.
I bet at least 5 people worrying in this thread score more than 23
Baki
Look at the bright side, atleast 10 is more than 9. (please don't hit me. :laugh:)

HAHA ! ( I really shudnt be laughing right now..) Wont hit you as it may endanger my chance of 'not' getting a 10 or less ! :p:

If, and only if , UCL would think in that brilliant way like you did! To them, it would be like 10 is NINE (!) less than 19 :eek:
'EXTERMINATE that application' :no:

I wonder, whats in the 'dark' side?
Reply 3015
Baki

So your desire has quite a large mass then.

My desire to go to UCL equals the amount of hydrogen in our membrane.
:yucky:
Reply 3017
Good luck for tomorrow everyone. :ahhhhh: :hugs:
I was the first person to take the BMAT at my school. The exams officer had never heard of the test before, and was visibly surprised when I went to see him on Friday to make sure he would get my results. But that's my school for you...no extra preparation for anytihng here! :frown:

Isometrix
i'll be happy with 4.7, 4.7, 7.5 and over (as this is the minimum mark for an imperial interview)

Same. Although does that mark guarantee an interview, or just mean you won't be struck off the list?
Reply 3019
Toiletpaper8
:yucky:

Tired are we?

Latest

Trending

Trending