The Student Room Group

A level modern Greek (edexcel)

Hi ! I am sitting my a level exam for modern Greek this summer as a private candidate .I was wondering if someone else is as well. If yeah does any one know where I can find some useful resources for revision .Because its very hard and almost non-existent as I hardly did find any material for revision online .
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hi! I’ll be sitting for the International A Level Greek (Paper 2) in two weeks so if you need any help let me know, as I’ve got an A with almost full marks at IAS!
(edited 4 years ago)
Thanks I will do that
Original post by yiannisang
Hi! I’ll be sitting for the International A Level Greek (Paper 2) in two weeks so if you need any help let me know, as I’ve got an A with almost full marks at IAS!

Hi that's great .Can you share with me any notes you have 😁 .Are you Greek ?Just seeing your name I thought so
Original post by CrystalRose17
Hi that's great .Can you share with me any notes you have 😁 .Are you Greek ?Just seeing your name I thought so

Yes I’m half Greek! I haven’t made any notes yet, because I haven’t watched all the movies (I’ve chosen the Greek movies as part of my research for paper 2). For paper 1 I didn’t use any notes.
Original post by yiannisang
Yes I’m half Greek! I haven’t made any notes yet, because I haven’t watched all the movies (I’ve chosen the Greek movies as part of my research for paper 2). For paper 1 I didn’t use any notes.

That's interesting I am pakistani but I have grown up in greece I just moved in England last year.I will give my exams for all the three papers in June .I choses to do a movie and a text .I haven't started revising yet as I have exams for my other subjects this month I will start next month.Can you please give me tips about how did you revised for paper one plz 😊😅

Quick Reply

Latest