The Student Room Group

Urgent work experience

My deadline is near and I need a work experience placement. I want to do something with business. Any ideas. Im desperate.
Original post by onlydafuture
My deadline is near and I need a work experience placement. I want to do something with business. Any ideas. Im desperate.

We have no idea where you’re near how do you expect us to help?

Talk to your teachers and the local chambers of commerce / business organisations for help.
Someone just give me a work experience idea. Im interested in being a entrepreneur. All I need is an idea urgently. Nothing too boring.
I need work experience desperately. I am interested in becoming a businessman or entrepreneur. All I'm asking for an idea.Please someone help me out.
I don't know if this helps but HSBC offers work experience but majority of the time its customer service related
Overall it is a good opportunity though
Original post by random2.0
I don't know if this helps but HSBC offers work experience but majority of the time its customer service related
Overall it is a good opportunity though

thank you brother/sister I'm going to check it out.
thank you brother/sister I'm going to check it out.

Hi there :smile:
Popped your thread(s) in the careers section of the site :yy:
Have you tried asking local businesses for some experience?
There is a website that I used for this thing when I was in secondary school but I can't remember the name?
Wex or something like that - listed places in your area where people have done work experience before.
Best of luck,
Cheese :bump:

:fyi: please don't make the same thread over and over. You're much more likely to get a response if you post one thread in a relevant forum and bump it by posting in it again at a later time if you've not got many responses!
(edited 4 years ago)
Someone just give me a work experience idea. Im interested in being a entrepreneur. All I need is an idea urgently. Nothing too boring.

Are you competitive? Do you enjoy the idea of an adventurous job/career where no two day are the same? Are you excited to learn and grow? If so, this is perfect for you! At Vibranium Alignment Marketing we are on the hunt for motivated, enthusiastic and competitive individual to join our marketing and direct sales pop up team. We pride ourselves in the extensive in-house training and one - to - one mentoring offered by our expert leaders and manager. We are excited at the prospect of developing people, so whether you are interested in learning new skills or joining our leadership and management programme, it really doesn't matter whether you have experience in this industry as long as you have a great attitude and are committed to learn. Don't waste anytime, find out more and app

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending