The Student Room Group

Cardiff University Medicine

Hey!

At GCSE i got 3 8s, 6 7s, and 1 6.
I got 2520 on my UCAT

Would it be advisable to apply to Cardiff medical school. Also what other schools would you suggest applying to?
I need urgent help. Someone please
Reply 2
Hi.

Unfortunately I would not recommend Cardiff with those Stats. Lots of people are rejected with perfect scores every year.

Please put your stats in this thread in the format requested in the first post.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7312527

I know it must seem.urgent, but everybody is working to similar deadlines. Somebody will be able to help but it might not be instant.

It would be helpful if you also put down thr ones that you are thinking of and the various scores that you think you have on their application policies.
Reply 3
Original post by FreeIsrael
Hey!

At GCSE i got 3 8s, 6 7s, and 1 6.
I got 2520 on my UCAT

Would it be advisable to apply to Cardiff medical school. Also what other schools would you suggest applying to?

Cardiff look at ucat only if they are oversubscribed, which medical schools are likely to be. With your stats I’d strongly suggest Sunderland (they look at 2280 and above I believe and work experience where you don’t only observe) and then Keele (one you need a lot of work experience for and they grade your personal statement). Other than those I could suggest you taking the bmat? I know there’s a only a month left to prepare but it will give you the two other options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending