The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE MSc Human Resources 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi guys, just got an offer today, I applied in mid December but got my LSE ID in late January. Good luck to you all!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Original post by crca97
Hi guys, just got an offer today, I applied in mid December but got my LSE ID in late January. Good luck to you all!

I am so happy for you. We were the first on this thread and I'm excited to hear you bring good news!!!!
Original post by crca97

That's amazing! I hope we'll be classmates. Enjoy!
Reply 23
Thanks guys! It's good to know that the admission process is moving despite the current situation. I hope that you will hear back soon and that we will all see each other in September!
Reply 24
Hey, that's amazing, congrats! I also just got an offer. However, I received an offer from King's too and I am really undecided ... what do you think is best for a master's in Human Resources?
Original post by drhmcrim
Hey, that's amazing, congrats! I also just got an offer. However, I received an offer from King's too and I am really undecided ... what do you think is best for a master's in Human Resources?

I am not an expert in the subject: if I was you, I would contact my professors to ask them for an opinion.
May I ask you when you received your LSE ID?

Thank you! And congratulations :-)
Reply 26
Hi! Congratulations to everyone who has received an offer. I’m still waiting to hear from the admissions department. I’d like to know if anyone also received grant from GSS. Thank you!
Hey guys, congrats to everyone who received offers. I received my LSE ID on Feb 19, and i applied for the IER stream. Has anyone got offers yet ?
How long should i still wait ?
Reply 28
Original post by whyseman
I am not an expert in the subject: if I was you, I would contact my professors to ask them for an opinion.
May I ask you when you received your LSE ID?

Thank you! And congratulations :-)

I did, but they told they're both amazing universities. however, as LSE is so expensive I want to be sure it's worth spending all that money!
So, I applied on the 17th of January and received my LSE ID on the 5th o February. Good luck with your application! :smile:
Hey guys, I applied for the IER stream, and my Transcript Just dropped today ..

What should i expect ?
Reply 30
You should expect an admission. When did you get your ID?
Original post by Hauza
You should expect an admission. When did you get your ID?

On Feb 19 buddy ... is an offer confirm or is it just an wild guess ?
Original post by drhmcrim
I did, but they told they're both amazing universities. however, as LSE is so expensive I want to be sure it's worth spending all that money!
So, I applied on the 17th of January and received my LSE ID on the 5th o February. Good luck with your application! :smile:

LSE is an amazing school and, from what I've heard, an incredibly stimulating one. I would think about giving it a shot.
Have received an offer for IER stream !
Reply 34
Original post by sajjusathiyan

Congrats!!!!
Original post by sajjusathiyan

Congrats man!
Congrats man!

Thank you buddy !
Hello everyone! I would like to ask a question to the people who have already been accepted:

- did you receive a conditional offer?
- If yes, what was the condition?

I was wondering if LSE requires a 2:1 degree for HR Management.

Thank you!
Hi! I got my lse id on 9th March, any idea by when will I possibly know the decision?
Hello everyone! I would like to ask a question to the people who have already been accepted:

- did you receive a conditional offer?
- If yes, what was the condition?

I was wondering if LSE requires a 2:1 degree for HR Management.

Thank you!

Yes, u require a 2:1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending