The Student Room Group

Change of masters course

Hi I have changed my course, am I eligible for sfe funding. I started my previous course in August 2022 and changed course in February?
Original post by bexxlusive
Hi I have changed my course, am I eligible for sfe funding. I started my previous course in August 2022 and changed course in February?

Hi there,

Can you confirm what course you were doing previously and what you're doing now? Did you transfer or withdraw/suspend from your previous course?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Hi I was previously studying MSc Data analytics and Human resource management and i am now studying MSc Strategic Human Resource Management.
Hi I was previously studying MSc Data analytics and Human resource management and i am now studying MSc Strategic Human Resource Management.

Did you transfer or withdraw/suspend from your previous course? Did you receive payments on your previous course?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Hi I transferred and yes I received payments on previous course. The course is part time also.
Hi I transferred and yes I received payments on previous course. The course is part time also.

Hi there, I would advise to contact us via Live Chat on your account and the team can check if the transfer notification has been received from your university. Thanks, Karen
Reply 6
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, I would advise to contact us via Live Chat on your account and the team can check if the transfer notification has been received from your university. Thanks, Karen

Ok thank you, can you advise how it would normally work in regards to payments? My SFE account is still showing as my previous course. I am just concerned my payments are now going to be out of line with my current course. Many thanks.
Ok thank you, can you advise how it would normally work in regards to payments? My SFE account is still showing as my previous course. I am just concerned my payments are now going to be out of line with my current course. Many thanks.

You would need to contact the team directly and they can look into this for you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending