The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Thoughts on Royal Holloway for Law?

I was wondering if Royal Holloway was a good uni for Law? It seems to be recommended by some and not by others, so I’m confused as to whether or not it has a good reputation for Law?
Original post by Anonymous
I was wondering if Royal Holloway was a good uni for Law? It seems to be recommended by some and not by others, so I’m confused as to whether or not it has a good reputation for Law?

Depends have you researched it, what are your other options and what are your grades?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Depends have you researched it, what are your other options and what are your grades?

I’ve been trying to research it but I don’t see anything that tells me about the reputation of Royal Holloway... At the moment I am probably around 3Bs and 1C, all of my B grades being probably borderline A. I’ve applied to Brunel, LSE, QMUL and UCL, and I’ve received conditional offers from Brunel & Royal Holloway.
I’ve been trying to research it but I don’t see anything that tells me about the reputation of Royal Holloway... At the moment I am probably around 3Bs and 1C, all of my B grades being probably borderline A. I’ve applied to Brunel, LSE, QMUL and UCL, and I’ve received conditional offers from Brunel & Royal Holloway.

I would rank them
LSE and UCL (your grades arent good enough.)
QMUL

RH and Brunel.

I would sya RH is middle of the road, somone people talk it up, but I dont see it doing you significant favours although it might be ok for not being terrible. Why not speak to RH law soc and they can talk themselves up and pitch the unis strongpoints.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/RHUL.LawSociety/
https://twitter.com/lawsocrhul?lang=en

Hey I am literally in the same position stuck between Brunel or royal Holloway. Perhaps respond to this message :::smile:) and tell me what steps you have taken to where you are at now ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending