The Student Room Group

I dont know how to improve in Physics

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PetitePanda
Thank you so much. I think I might write notes and start from there and fresh. I'll buy the CGP workbook because I only have the revision book - do you recommend me buying it. Thank you for your suggestion about Isaac Physics because I looked at this and I was like how did I not know this? Btw can I know your experience with Isaac Physics and what you did with it? The first mark point is so clever - I'll start to do that from now on thank youuuu :smile: This has really gave me an insight PRSOM

With Isaac physics I found it most useful for mechanics but it definitely is useful for most topics. You can look over the concepts first and then go onto the question section, it gives you different levels of difficulty and you can choose how difficult you want to make the questions. Similar to the first marking point idea, if you aren’t understanding a question on Isaac Physics, you get a series of hints to get you on the right track of answering the question. If you then still can’t do the question there is usually a small video walking you through the solution. And about the workbook, as I say it worked for me because it’s just more questions, and some are tricky. I think with physics, you see the value of doing difficult questions quite early because there is often many other similar questions where you will have to use the same method you picked up from a previous mark scheme.
Original post by johnjohnson2000
With Isaac physics I found it most useful for mechanics but it definitely is useful for most topics. You can look over the concepts first and then go onto the question section, it gives you different levels of difficulty and you can choose how difficult you want to make the questions. Similar to the first marking point idea, if you aren’t understanding a question on Isaac Physics, you get a series of hints to get you on the right track of answering the question. If you then still can’t do the question there is usually a small video walking you through the solution. And about the workbook, as I say it worked for me because it’s just more questions, and some are tricky. I think with physics, you see the value of doing difficult questions quite early because there is often many other similar questions where you will have to use the same method you picked up from a previous mark scheme.

PRSOM

Quick Reply

Latest