The Student Room Group

Physics A-Level AQA

Hi guys, I’m doing AQA Physics A-Level and since it’s Easter it’s time to go hard with revision but I’m a bit lost on where to start. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to prioritise???? And how to get my revision together for Physics???
Original post by 888ella
Hi guys, I’m doing AQA Physics A-Level and since it’s Easter it’s time to go hard with revision but I’m a bit lost on where to start. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to prioritise???? And how to get my revision together for Physics???
i do ocr physics so i dont know how your subject is split but id write down a list of all the topics/chapters are rate them on how well you know them (maybe like a red yelow green system). Then probably go over/make flashcards/posters of topics your weaker at. You could then take practice tests topic by topic or just a big past paper and see where you need to improve
physics and maths tutor do topic by topic tests and past papers btw
Reply 3
Original post by bluegray
i do ocr physics so i dont know how your subject is split but id write down a list of all the topics/chapters are rate them on how well you know them (maybe like a red yelow green system). Then probably go over/make flashcards/posters of topics your weaker at. You could then take practice tests topic by topic or just a big past paper and see where you need to improve

Thank you!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest