The Student Room Group

Hnc childhood practice - graded unit

Hi their am a hnc childhood practice student, I have done story sacks for my graded unit, due to cornavirus my college is close and students no longer in practice, I have done my stage 1 planning but needing to fix it and add to it, been feeling very deflated with it wondering if and previous students did story sacks and maybe could give me some advice on my stage 1 thanks
How did you get on
Original post by Clairet36
Hi their am a hnc childhood practice student, I have done story sacks for my graded unit, due to cornavirus my college is close and students no longer in practice, I have done my stage 1 planning but needing to fix it and add to it, been feeling very deflated with it wondering if and previous students did story sacks and maybe could give me some advice on my stage 1 thanks

Hi, I'm looking to do story sack/Literacy development for my graded unit this year. im struggling a little and was wondering if you could help seeing as you've done it?
Hi I am doing story sacks and literacy development.. could you help with this please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending