The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

HNC Graded unit

Hello I received an offer from the University of Strathclyde. They said I have to Get a B (first attempt)
In the graded unit.
I just received my Graded unit result and Got a C but I have passed all my unit and modules. Is there still chance I can enter?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by Cxcgggggfdd
Hello I received an offer from the University of Strathclyde. They said I have to Get a B (first attempt)
In the graded unit.
I just received my Graded unit result and Got a C but I have passed all my unit and modules. Is there still chance I can enter?

Hi @Cxcgggggfdd :smile: Please send in your graded unit results to the email which should be in your offer text. Once we've received your results we can then consider your application again to see if we're able to accept you. Applications aren't automatically rejected so once we have your grades we'll then accept or reject your application after consideration.

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending