The Student Room Group

***Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2021 Thread**

Scroll to see replies

To the GS guy who has applied to the wrong spring week, how? I also havent heard back yet
Original post by 235431
To the GS guy who has applied to the wrong spring week, how? I also havent heard back yet

im actually a girl, and someone told me it was called something else but I think I applied to something that was for the 2020 intake
for people who have heard back from nomura after tests, how long did you have to wait after the tests to hear back?
Reply 1183
have Credit Suisse released offers yet?
Original post by wize
have Credit Suisse released offers yet?

Not yet. They only recently sent out tests and will start reviewing apps in jan
hello, for people on the JPM insight, how likely is it to transfer from the 5-day programme in April to the 2-day February one? thanks!
Reply 1186
Hey guys:smile: I was just wondering whether anyone received a response from HSBC after the job simulation?
Original post by G139
Hey guys:smile: I was just wondering whether anyone received a response from HSBC after the job simulation?

They haven’t said anything yet to anyone. Last year they gave out offers on the 30th
Original post by royalty1702
for people who have heard back from nomura after tests, how long did you have to wait after the tests to hear back?

same question here
Has anybody heard from CIti post test? Anyone got offers?
Hey -- I'm very late to this, but I would appreciate if you could tell me if some spring weeks were still open? I looked and none are still open right? I had family problems and just didn't apply. Thank you so much for your help
Original post by 2Late4Fun
Hey -- I'm very late to this, but I would appreciate if you could tell me if some spring weeks were still open? I looked and none are still open right? I had family problems and just didn't apply. Thank you so much for your help

unfortunately most have closed. I'm sorry about your situation but I am sure there must be a few programmes that are still open and that you can apply to. Are you interested in IB/ Consulting or both?
Original post by 2Late4Fun

Rothschild, HSBC, Macquarie, UBS, Nomura, and Barclays as far as I know, try these ones.
Anyone been rejected from Goldman Sachs for IBD spring or the student possibility program!
btw has anybody heard back from BNP? Been a while
Original post by curiouskid55
oof. I got invited to the test, but didn't get any telephone interview. Must be a rejection then I reckon

Yh I got invite to the Zoom interview as well. Mine is on 7th Jan. Do you know what dates the sw is?
Original post by sreid9045
Has anybody heard from CIti post test? Anyone got offers?

Yh I got an interview
Original post by Hapax_42
Yh I got invite to the Zoom interview as well. Mine is on 7th Jan. Do you know what dates the sw is?
Original post by Buliqiuqiu
Rothschild, HSBC, Macquarie, UBS, Nomura, and Barclays as far as I know, try these ones.

Thank you very much
Original post by royalty1702
unfortunately most have closed. I'm sorry about your situation but I am sure there must be a few programmes that are still open and that you can apply to. Are you interested in IB/ Consulting or both?

Mostly IB, but I guess consulting would be good as well. I just have less knowledge about the industry :frown:(
How did people find the BAML PI for IBD and how long after the interview did people find out their outcomes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending