Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Aconite
I only ever wear leather thongs.

On your footsies?
Reply 41
Smoobla
On your footsies?

Yep. I don't ever wear anything else. In fact I'm naked now, save for a pair of very fetching suede flipflops.
Sorry if I'm being stupid, but what exactly are french knickers? Or frenchies?

I'm a knicker gal myself. I don't think I've ever actually tried wearing a thong before, but I can't imagine they'd be very comfortable.
Reply 43
Aconite
Yep. I don't ever wear anything else. In fact I'm naked now, save for a pair of very fetching suede flipflops.

Nice. I prefer to wear rubber gladiator sandals with matching balaclava, but there's no accounting for the tastes of others.
Reply 44
Thongs.
Reply 45
knickers

hate thongs *cringe*
I think I've worn a thong about twice in my life!

I never liked the feeling when you're wearing them but I guess eventually you get used to it.

I usually wear french knicker style panties =] much more comfy and pretty
I'm not sure what french knickers are :s-smilie: and I rarely wear thongs. Hm...it has to be the girl boxers!
Reply 48
French knickers, thongs dont flatter anyone!
Knickers although I've never actually worn a thong, they look really uncomfortable!

I find French knickers give me a total wedgie as there's no elastic to keep them under my bum!
Reply 50
I hate thongs, so uncomfortable. Pants and frenchies. I find that the guys I've gone out with genuinely don't notice the difference between when I'm wearing a bra and unmatching big Primark pants and when I'm wearing a matching set with lace trimming. I suppose their mind is usually on what's underneath ...
Reply 51
Hate thongs- I like the girly boxer things.
Reply 52
I wear both thongs and knickers. The only thing I really hate is girl boxers...so unladylike.
Knickers are much better :biggrin:
Reply 54
Usually wear French but do wear thongs from time to time especially if I'm wearing linen and white linen at that to avoid VPL, they can be comfortable and dont have a problem wearing them and sometimes prefer them actually, can also look very sexy.
Knickers all the way - I prefer french knickers myself.
I could not stand the idea of wearing a ready-made wedgie, and I think lacy knickers are a lot more flattering. And sexy. I love them!

xxx
EH Thongs still exist? lol I hate them, main reason for why I kept getting thrush!! Im now back to shorts/french knix/apple catchers.
I wear plain black M&S strings (thongs) almost everyday, and have done for the past 5 years. They are not in the least bit uncomfortable, and there are no complaints from my boyfriend. Means I don't have to bother deciding on what underwear to wear on any particular day (unless I'm wearing a light-coloured skirt, in which case I opt for the white version of the same).
Reply 58
Generally I stick on what ever comes out of the draw. It prefer a thong because I know that I won't get a VPL. If I am being sexy for anyone then I'd rather french knickers, but it rarely happens these days.

Knickers are a no-no, my ass swallows them.
Reply 59
I wear thongs with my american apparel leggings and other overly tight clothes-unless its a short skirt obv.
Otherwise I only wear them if the matching knickers to the bra are completely unpractical or if thong is the only option, although my boy gets over happy if I wear a thong, its like Christmas or something.
I would say I prefer little lacy knickers sometimes with frills

Latest