The Student Room Group

why do I hate humans so much?

I am appearing to have a hatred of humans.

I don't feel comfortable talking to humans or doing anything with humans.

I sometimes feel like swearing or calling a human names when I suspect them of troubling me.

Maybe I lack change I need or I am in wrong job or city. at Uni I kept away from a lot of people as much I could.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I am appearing to have a hatred of humans.

I don't feel comfortable talking to humans or doing anything with humans.

I sometimes feel like swearing or calling a human names when I suspect them of troubling me.

Maybe I lack change I need or I am in wrong job or city. at Uni I kept away from a lot of people as much I could.

i think this is a thong everyone goes through. i think i especially have this thought a lot as i suffer from Inattentive ADHD so i think there is something wrong with me or its just everyone else.
so you arent alone.
JF ZAK
ps if it gets worse i recommend therapy as it could lead to suicidal thought or extreme depression. you could workout the type of emotion or actions you like in humans and try to concentrate on those rather than its negativity.
Reply 2
Original post by JF ZAK
i think this is a thong everyone goes through. i think i especially have this thought a lot as i suffer from Inattentive ADHD so i think there is something wrong with me or its just everyone else.
so you arent alone.
JF ZAK
ps if it gets worse i recommend therapy as it could lead to suicidal thought or extreme depression. you could workout the type of emotion or actions you like in humans and try to concentrate on those rather than its negativity.

I will look at the talking therapist. I have used them before.

I have reached a degree where I don't want any human approaching me in any form or asking me for anything.
Do you hate yourself?
maybe youre an alien

Quick Reply

Latest