The Student Room Group

summer uniform

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by user936
I should try that

it helps me concentrate and focus on school work. I even have my tie on neat today
Reply 41
Original post by Simon0276
it helps me concentrate and focus on school work. I even have my tie on neat today

I wore my uniform yesterday and wore my blazer with shirt tucked in and top button with neat tie. Even when I’m at home I still keep my uniform neat wherever I am
Reply 42
Original post by user936
I wore my uniform yesterday and wore my blazer with shirt tucked in and top button with neat tie. Even when I’m at home I still keep my uniform neat wherever I am

what did people say about you wearing it especially neat?
Reply 43
what did people say about you wearing it especially neat?

No one said anything about it as it was early in the morning so no one even noticed
should schools have a summer uniform??

some schools are wanting to introduce polo shirts for summer or relax rules on school ties what do you think??

I personally dont want a summer uniform as I like wearing my tie and blazer.

My school does have a summer uniform with a polo shirt, and I loved it. I'm in the sixth form now, which has polo shirts all year.
Reply 45
Original post by Coolfred
My school does have a summer uniform with a polo shirt, and I loved it. I'm in the sixth form now, which has polo shirts all year.

I hate school polo shirts I prefer to wear my shirt and tie
Reply 46
Original post by user936
No one said anything about it as it was early in the morning so no one even noticed

why dont you wear it all day
Reply 47
why dont you wear it all day

I’d love to but that would be awkward if I was seen in my uniform especially as after summer I’ll be starting yr 12 which requires a different uniform. So it would be weird wearing it as I’m not gonna wear it next year
(edited 3 years ago)
I hate school polo shirts I prefer to wear my shirt and tie

Personally I love them, especially in heatwaves.
Reply 49
Original post by Coolfred
Personally I love them, especially in heatwaves.

they are for young kids. should not be used as uniform for secondary school. I dont see how a polo shirt is better for heatwaves than a shirt and school tie.
Reply 50
I wish it was acceptable for boys to wear shorts
Reply 51
Original post by user936
I’d love to but that would be awkward if I was seen in my uniform especially as after summer I’ll be starting yr 12 which requires a different uniform. So it would be weird wearing it as I’m not gonna wear it next year

what is your uniform changing to
Reply 52
what is your uniform changing to

Its going from dark blue blazer and blue shirt and tie to black blazer with white shirt and blue and yellow tie
Reply 53
Original post by user936
Its going from dark blue blazer and blue shirt and tie to black blazer with white shirt and blue and yellow tie

do you like the new uniform??
we have option of blazer, shirt and tie or polo shirt and jumper. would you wear the polo shirt
Reply 54
do you like the new uniform??
we have option of blazer, shirt and tie or polo shirt and jumper. would you wear the polo shirt

I do like the new uniform and going into yr 12 it would be more appropriate to wear a shirt and tie rather than polo shirt
Reply 55
Original post by user936
I do like the new uniform and going into yr 12 it would be more appropriate to wear a shirt and tie rather than polo shirt

what I'm saying is if u were at my school and had choice of shirt and tie or polo short would u wear the polo shirt at any point
Reply 56
shirt and school tie or school polo short as your preferred choice
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 57
what I'm saying is if u were at my school and had choice of shirt and tie or polo short would u wear the polo shirt at any point

And what im saying is that as im going into ur 12 id rather wear the shirt and tie as its more appropriate regardless of the school or the season
you keep repeating yourself lol
Reply 59
Original post by anime<3gaming
you keep repeating yourself lol

Yh ik he keeps saying the same things over and over again

Quick Reply

Latest