The Student Room Group

Alternatives to lanyards?

After the summer I will be going to sixth form and therefore I will need to wear a lanyard. I understand that this may seem to be nothing but a small inconvenience, however it is causing me a minor existential crisis: I am a good student and I always properly follow school uniform rules, so why do I so desperately want to break this one?
After significant consideration I have decided that I should try to present an alternative way to wear my lanyard that would not continually clank on my desk or cause me be trapped on every single door handle I walk past.
(You may be thinking "There's no way you'd get your lanyard caught on every door handle you walk past!" however I am the sort of person that manages to instil the belief that "anything is possible" in those around me in the worst way possible. I have already got my hair (which I tie back in a ponytail) and the inside pockets of my blazer caught on door handles multiple times in my most recent year of school.)
I was unsure as to what forum to put this in, sorry if it seems incorrect.
I assume the lanyard is to hold some sort of identity card, or a fob? (This is what it was at my own sixth form!) If so, you could simply attach either of these to a shirt pocket, a la this (but using a clip to hold them in place!):
Image.png

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending