The Student Room Group

do you think i was treated unfairly on dress down friday or no school uniform day ?

once a month on a friday at my school we have dress down friday , or non uniform day, this means we can turn up to school wearing what we want ( WITHIN REASON ) we cant wear ripped jeans etc and we must look fairly smart, well anyway i forgot about this last friday and turned up to school in full school uniform, white shirt, black skirt, tie and black blazer, well anyway as soon as i realised my error i took of my tie and threw my blazer in my locker, i was then pulled by my head of year who said while no one had to wear school uniform today if you choose to turn up in uniform then it MUST be worn properly, she said that unless i put my tie and blazer back on at once i would recieve a detention, i even had to do my collar up , she said that if school uniform is worn it MUST be worn correctly , in all there were around 20 of us out of 600 pupils wearing school uniform , mostly because we forgot , do you think this rulle is fair ? I DONT ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending