The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I had 10 nines and 1 eight at GCSE with A in ad maths ( max grade ) with 4a* preds in maths/fm/chem/econ
Devastated atm got rejected from ucl as well a few days ago😭

sorry to hear that ( when did u apply??
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Sachh
Hey guys,
All those who have applied for Finance type in ur insta ids so we can make a group.
I will add you'll.
So all seeing this who have applied...pls type in ur insta ids... I'll make and add you'll to the group. It will be more convenient.
Reply to this with ur insta user

andreanavarroo_
sorry to hear that ( when did u apply??

EE deadline, 5th october i think
Guys i am sorry, i was trolling, i haven’t heard back yet, sorry
Nice

are u okkay???? stoppp this

thanks for confessing I guess??
I have a feeling we won't hearing anything until next week, I hope to be proven wrong though!

kindly perish
Original post by ohdearstudying
I have a feeling we won't hearing anything until next week, I hope to be proven wrong though!

for lse to meet their internal deadline, they have only 5 more weeks of issuing decisions (this week included) so im confident its vv likely that decisions would have to come out every week if they are to be on track to finish issuing decisions by the their deadline
Original post by Sedrft
LSE might have been able to read everyone’s personal statements in previous years (which I doubt), but definitely not this year when they’ve received nearly 25% more applications. That is just not feasible, given that they only work Mon-Fri and they have the same no. of people on the admissions team to do the job. I suspect if they’re going to receive similar no. of applications from candidates with stellar grades next year, they might have to set online admissions tests or even interviews for the most competitive courses e.g. Economics and Law...

some universities receive far more applications than lse and still manage it - the reason why it’s taking so long for decisions to be sent out this year is because they are still committing to giving every application consideration. the process is holistic so people aren’t straight up rejected due to being ranked low due to their grades being uncompetitive, the uni also looks at their personal statement before deciding whether they are good enough or whether they can’t compensate for poor grades
btw lse has been experiencing technical issues so that may also be contributing to decisions taking forever
en

btw lse has been experiencing technical issues so that may also be contributing to decisions taking forever

Enough international student money to buy better technology poor, he needs to go blud
Reply 5993
@LSE How many places have you offered so far? And how many are left?

We do not publish this information. As advised by the Undergraduate Admissions team, we aim to issue the majority of decisions by 16 April.
@LSE -Admissions @LSE
Could you kindly confirm all UGAA invitations have been sent out?
c

could you prove it?

dude why are u asking ppl to prove their rejection? It’s really rude.

cuz i knew he was lying as he proved
any offers or rejections today??

cause theyr lying and he even said that later
@LSE -Admissions @LSE
Could you kindly confirm all UGAA invitations have been sent out?

I haven’t received anything, maybe we have been rejected

Latest

Trending

Trending