The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Has lse started to give out law offers? If not, when wi they begin?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by k86754
Nope. Offers for all courses will start around 29 January

Hi. Why 28th of Jan? Have they sent anything about this? Thanks
Reply 1362
Original post by sjbelkin
cambridge, st. andrews, durham & bath (have an offer for the last two!) - wbu?

congratulations on your offers!! i applied to cambridge (rejected), nottingham (offer), birmingham (offer) and KCL (offer) hehe

where do you want to go ? : )
Original post by zaimliu

Because the UCAS deadline has been extended to the 29th of Jan. Yeah they sent out a mail saying their decisions would take longer due to the deadline being extended
can all econ and econ history students post about their offer/rejections on the lse econ and econ history group
Original post by zaimliu

Someone had called LSE on the 15th January and they said offers would start to come out 2 weeks from then. Also, 29th January is the end of the equal consideration deadline for UCAS so offers may start from then or the following week.
Have rejections for law been sent out?
I can't take this anymore... LSE WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG JUST TELL ME YES OR NO ALREADY!!!!
Original post by Lawwapplicant101
Has lse started to give out law offers? If not, when wi they begin?

they haven't sent out any and won't till february most likely
Original post by Herobrinemaster
I can't take this anymore... LSE WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG JUST TELL ME YES OR NO ALREADY!!!!

Hahaha I applied in like Sept and still haven't heard back. I mean I got the confirmation mail and all but no rejection or offer its kinda sad

exactly what I'm feeling
Original post by matattsrchat
can all econ and econ history students post about their offer/rejections on the lse econ and econ history group

There's a group? You mean the thread? What are your stats btw and how much Econ history did you have in your PS?
Original post by KingofSaints
There's a group? You mean the thread? What are your stats btw and how much Econ history did you have in your PS?

oh by group i meant thread. i have predicted A*A*A and I'm really stressed about econ history part really a lot I'm not sure how much but yeah it was well connected but yeah econ was considerably more than econ history. wbu?
Original post by BobaFett2308
Wow, almost. Where else have you applied?

I applied to cambdridge ucl warwick st andrews
what about you
oh by group i meant thread. i have predicted A*A*A and I'm really stressed about econ history part really a lot I'm not sure how much but yeah it was well connected but yeah econ was considerably more than econ history. wbu?

ngl mate ur chances are probably slim if it wasnt a 50/50 split. Ive seen far too many of my friends fall for the LSE Econ/ Econ history trap where they see entrey reqs of AAB and they think theyll be bound to get an offer since they have 2/3/4 Astars Alevel predictions but their PS has minimal to no economic history in it. They end up getting rejected... I know there'll be a couple people out there who think im just chatting rubbish and start roasting me or something but just see for yourself. all that said however good luck!

Yeah same of my 4 paragraphs 1 was Econ history, not sure if that's enough. Where else did you apply?
Original post by KingofSaints
Yeah same of my 4 paragraphs 1 was Econ history, not sure if that's enough. Where else did you apply?

i applied and got offers from Nottingham,qmul,Southampton
Original post by Anonymous
ngl mate ur chances are probably slim if it wasnt a 50/50 split. Ive seen far too many of my friends fall for the LSE Econ/ Econ history trap where they see entrey reqs of AAB and they think theyll be bound to get an offer since they have 2/3/4 Astars Alevel predictions but their PS has minimal to no economic history in it. They end up getting rejected... I know there'll be a couple people out there who think im just chatting rubbish and start roasting me or something but just see for yourself. all that said however good luck!

Yeah I'll have to see too but thanks for letting us know
Original post by LVSDH
I applied to cambdridge ucl warwick st andrews
what about you

Warwick, Durham, Loughborough - offers for all three. LSE and Leeds - still waiting. I wanted to apply to St Andrew’s and UCL, since they do not offer a strictly Accounting and Finance degree. I didn’t want to muddle my personal statement.
o

Original post by BobaFett2308
Warwick, Durham, Loughborough - offers for all three. LSE and Leeds - still waiting. I wanted to apply to St Andrew’s and UCL, since they do not offer a strictly Accounting and Finance degree. I didn’t want to muddle my personal statement.

oh i see, congrats on your offers

Latest

Trending

Trending