The Student Room Group

GCSEs 2021, 2022

Hi guys!

I've done my GCSEs (well it was cancelled )so those who would like some help I'm more than happy to give advice or direct you to some useful resources!

All predicted 9s and a few 8s!

The following subjects I did are:
-Maths
-Triple Science
-English
-latin
-german
-r.s
-music
Reply 1
What was you're favourite revision method?
Reply 2
Past paper, exam style questions I cfannot stress this enough!!!For sciences I covered my my notes and looked at the spec and I wrote everything I coujld remember based on that spec point!
Hi,

How did you revise Latin? Do I need to know all the words in the Cambridge book series or just the checklist words?

Thank you for taking your time btw,,,
Reply 4
Original post by trathnagiri
Hi,

How did you revise Latin? Do I need to know all the words in the Cambridge book series or just the checklist words?

Thank you for taking your time btw,,,

Checklist words, don’t waste your time learning the book series vocab! Verbs are key, and as you do more translations you’ll memorize more common words that aren’t on the checklist!
Hi,

Thank you for replying,

So which websites do you think I can learn the verbs from as I'm kind of self teaching my self.
Reply 6
Original post by trathnagiri
Hi,

Thank you for replying,

So which websites do you think I can learn the verbs from as I'm kind of self teaching my self.

Quizlet, literally do quizlet everyday for 10 mins and once you finished the set do it again and again. I did the whole vocab about 890 terms about 10 times? It really helps!
Original post by Quarley
Quizlet, literally do quizlet everyday for 10 mins and once you finished the set do it again and again. I did the whole vocab about 890 terms about 10 times? It really helps!

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest