The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by siahere
there is literally no difference between the two phones besides the price and maybe look of the damn thing (there's next to no difference): the OS and functions are the exact same. you're a grown ass adult, so get your ass together and just save money to pay for it yourself if you want it oh so badly. loads of people could only dream of paying that much money for a phone.

also, if you hate the colour so much and don't want a phone case (for some strange reason), paint it! stickers! wraps! you can literally do anything to cover up a gosh darn colour. most couldn't care less what phone you have. it just seems to me you hate effort and really don't have a clue about gratefulness.

I just don’t want to do
Original post by Mustafa0605
The xr is a good phone though.

It’s not
Only when you get a job thats when you will appreciate how hard your mum worked to buy you that phone.
:troll:
Original post by jonnypdot
Only when you get a job thats when you will appreciate how hard your mum worked to buy you that phone.

I don’t need a job
Original post by Classic guy
I don’t need a job

you dont need a job because you already appreciate your mum or because you dont need money because mum is paying for everything?
Reply 46
I just don’t want to do

you literally just proved my point about you being lazy and hating effort. yikes, man.
It’s not

If the XR isn't a good phone then the XS isn't either. Apart from a slightly different size screen and a gig of RAM difference THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME

You're an ungrateful little brat who needs to get off his ass, get a job and start having some appreciation for his mum
You sound so ungrateful.
if it's too expensive for her then there's nothing she can do about it. either pay for it yourself or learn to love your new iPhone XR.
I'm so upset! My mom got me an iphone XR for my treat, but I wanted the XS and the XS max pro was just too expensive she said, but the XR???? She bought me old phone which is an 8! I know the XR is colourful, but if I prefer the XS. I want to convince my mum to that the XR breaks easily then I can get the XS please help!

How old are you?
How upset are you?
Fallen out?
Enough to run away?
Enough to ring social services?
Enough to consult a lawyer about suing your mum for child cruelty?

Why dont you give her enough money to pay for the upgrade?
You could also sell your possessions to get the money together.
Failing that why not do a job and earn the money to pay her?

You sound spoilt and selfish.
You’re disgusting
*sigh*

I hope this is a weird troll.

If this is real your a brat, one day you will regret falling out with you mum instead of being thankful for gifting you what is already expensive. Your mum was just trying top make you happy & you have thrown it back in her face.

If you want the XS max how about you get a job, & purchase it with your own money?
(edited 3 years ago)
jeez can't believe this is an actual discussion. they are so many people who are less fortunate than you who can't afford these luxuries. just be grateful that you mum made the effort to buy you something that many people can't afford.
*the only difference is the camera is slightly better on the XS and the colours which you're gonna cover with a phone case
People are dying. She's tried her best and if she's said the xs is too expensive then where do you expect her to produce the money from? It's the colour of a phone, be grateful you have one.
She got me a silly phone

A silly phone!? Really? A phone worth over £600 is silly? Be grateful for it fgs. If my mum got me a phone worth that money I’d be over the moon. Just be happy that you’re fortunate to have a phone of that quality.
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending