The Student Room Group

Is my mum cheating on my dad?

Long story short for the last 5 years mums been texting a couple of men dirty texts and pics. I know this cos when I was 18 she let me go on her iPad for something and I don’t think she realised iPhone syncing was on so I discovered all of these nudes from men( NOT my dad) and hers!

At the time I told them I knew about it and was absolutely distraught and they told me not to get in their business and made ME feel like the person in the wrong.

My mum showed me a message she sent to her friend on messenger last night and I saw a text from one of the men telling her she’s sexy.

I know at the core it’s obviously none of my business but I know my dad wouldn’t treat my mum like this and I don’t know why he’s OK with it / I want to bring it up again but if he reacts the same like he did 5 years ago I really don’t want to!
Calmly talk this through with both parents seperatly then bring them together
If it's been going on for years then they more than likely know about it. I'd leave it be.
If you brought it up they probs know. Maybe it’s a kink thing where your dad gets off on your mum being involved with other blokes. Or maybe they’re in an open relationship now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending