The Student Room Group

Choises

Guys I messed up. So my dad just came back from napal and got me and my mum some earrings and I got to choose first. The options where blue or silver (I CBA to explain what they actually looked like) and I saw the blue ones and thought yes those. But then chose the silver ones instead. And when he say that he was disappointed because he thought I would want the blue ones and I heard my mum saying something about switching and I just want to talk to her but I feel I've missed my chance and I feel bad If I take it back and she now seems to really like them and idk what to do.
Like it's not that big of a deal but I don't understand why I can't just let myself have what I would actually like because I told myself I wanted the silver ones even though I haven't been able to stop thinking about asking to switch so.
Ahhhhhh
Reply 1
Original post by 1ris
Guys I messed up. So my dad just came back from napal and got me and my mum some earrings and I got to choose first. The options where blue or silver (I CBA to explain what they actually looked like) and I saw the blue ones and thought yes those. But then chose the silver ones instead. And when he say that he was disappointed because he thought I would want the blue ones and I heard my mum saying something about switching and I just want to talk to her but I feel I've missed my chance and I feel bad If I take it back and she now seems to really like them and idk what to do.
Like it's not that big of a deal but I don't understand why I can't just let myself have what I would actually like because I told myself I wanted the silver ones even though I haven't been able to stop thinking about asking to switch so.
Ahhhhhh

if I’m being honest wirh you it’s earrings there’s so much more you could feel sad for what seriously. Earrings ? He still got you some

Quick Reply

Latest