Scroll to see replies

Original post by jmed1
What country you coming from?

England, what about you?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by User111222233344
England

are you getting student accommodation or private. Also have the uni given you any updates on whats going on in September
Original post by jmed1
are you getting student accommodation or private. Also have the uni given you any updates on whats going on in September

I’m getting student accommodation which has been confirmed. I haven’t really been updated by the uni on details about September yet.
Where are you coming from?
Reply 63
Original post by User111222233344
I’m getting student accommodation which has been confirmed. I haven’t really been updated by the uni on details about September yet.
Where are you coming from?

coming from London
Original post by jmed1
im going to be there in September, what about you?

I'm hoping to be there about the 13 th if flights are available
Reply 65
Original post by supergirl123
I'm hoping to be there about the 13 th if flights are available

oh what country you coming from?
Reply 66
Does anyone know when should we get a Covid test if flying on the 7th? I've heard that the NHS home tests can have unreliable deliveries.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 67
HiMy daughter apply through cleaning for 5 years mbbs course in malta.Is it safe environment. What time until library opens. In canteen is there vegetarian option available?
Original post by Monaben
HiMy daughter apply through cleaning for 5 years mbbs course in malta.Is it safe environment. What time until library opens. In canteen is there vegetarian option available?

Hi did your daughter get and offer? Yes Malta is very safe and people are friendly.
Original post by jsrty
Does anyone know when should we get a Covid test if flying on the 7th? I've heard that the NHS home tests can have unreliable deliverys.

Does anyone need to share a two bedroom flat exactly opposite the hospital. Its fantastic.
Reply 70
Does anyone need to share a two bedroom flat exactly opposite the hospital. Its fantastic.

Hello, have you arrived yet in Gozo ?
Original post by jmed1
Hello, have you arrived yet in Gozo ?

Not yet.
Reply 72
Not yet.

Oh when are you trying to head over to gozo?
Reply 73
Hi did your daughter get and offer? Yes Malta is very safe and people are friendly.

no we waiting still
Uni not yet email any thing
Reply 74
Original post by Monaben
no we waiting still
Uni not yet email any thing

Anyone already in Gozo attending induction week? How many have arrived? Is it better to stay in Victoria or 4km away in Marsalforn. How is the accommodation and the nearby amenities. Heading over this weekend. Accommodation not booked. Any thoughts?

Hi! Im interested in this if its still available?

Original post by medic_2020

Hi No sorry but I know some other student who is looking to share
Hi No sorry but I know some other student who is looking to share

Could you please please put me in contact with them
Is anyone looking to share accommodation somewhere in Victoria?

Latest

Trending

Trending