The Student Room Group

Boredom

RIGHT PEOPLE
I am seriously bored right now, so this is going to be a chat about all the weird, random thoughts we've ever had. Who wants to start??
Original post by ethomas258
RIGHT PEOPLE
I am seriously bored right now, so this is going to be a chat about all the weird, random thoughts we've ever had. Who wants to start??

Do you think aliens are real??? since that UFO was spotted who knows! Aliens could be on mars right now
Reply 2
Hmmm,

Original post by Jamilla19
Do you think aliens are real??? since that UFO was spotted who knows! Aliens could be on mars right now

Hhhmmm,
Well, personally, I don't believe in "aliens" as such, but also I do. I believe that there is life on other planets, that is not what we are used to, however I am not sure that those life forms are intelligent enough to, oh, I don't know, try to take over the world 😂😂
Original post by Jamilla19

I think there is definitely life on other planets and I'm sure bacteria was found on Mars?? I think?? I might be wrong about that.
There is every reason to believe that there are planets just like ours in the universe, its a big place afterall.
They might not be anything like us or look anything like us. Might be a whole other planet of dinosaurs or something where they haven't been wiped out. Or a planet of insects. They say the universe is always expanding so there could be new life appearing all the time too.
I always wonder what if there are planets in the early stages of life, starting out as bacteria and tadpoles and then far in the future they evolve into advanced beings, the same way the human race did? Or what if some planets were previously like ours and now they are dead. I'm sure there's some logic out there that voids what I just said there but it's something I wonder.

Do aliens they look like this > 👽?
Who knows? We have some pretty weird creatures right here on planet earth, so why not?
In fact I'm sure there are stranger looking creatures on earth 😂
Especially if you've seen some insect faces magnified 😐

When I think about it, with my boundless knowledge (😁), it seems impossible to believe that this planet is the only one in the whole of the universe capable of supporting life. It also depends on what that life actually needs. We can't survive under water but sealife can. Fish planet? 🐠🐠

Anyway there's some rambling, I'm sure there's some sense in at least 1 of those sentences 😂

Quick Reply

Latest