The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The monster that gets me will be a sweaty naked hairy john prescott still hungry after he has eaten through 10 jam doughnuts and 4 pints of milk, he'd eat me alive.

Then he would throw me up for some sympathy later.
Reply 21
Pennywise the clown
Want a balloon?

do they float
Reply 22
Chuckie.
Reply 23
Hanibbal Lector :frown:
Reply 25
The little boy from thr grudge!
That girl in the ring.
Scary bunny in donnie darko.

Either one of them three.
silverbolt
Pennywise the clown

You know there's a new member on here called that, only saw them first post today. :p:

EDIT: Darn, just saw he got on here first. :p:
Reply 27
Pennywise the clown or the clown from poltergeist. They scare the bejesus out of me. :afraid:
The Marmite Blob!
Reply 29
It would have to be Boris Johnson.
silverbolt
and what not.

Just wondering, heres the scenario

your the scantily clad female in an 80's horror movie, your role is to die messily whilst being almost naked with the obligatury boob shot.

The question is

what monster will get you? It can be anything form any era or indeed anything that scared you as a child or still scares you now? It can be as real or as made up as you like, any movie monster gets you? Or does the idea of a fluffy bunny fill you with horrifying underwear soiling fear.

Michael Myers or Santa Claus
TomQMU
Anything by Guillermo del Toro.

totally agree, anything he seems to make (Pans labyrinth monster and weird witch thing in Hellboy2)
that doesnt have it's eyes on it's head is ****ing scary!
Reply 32
the crazy lady from the grudge...or the guy in the bunny outfit in the donnie darko....i never got that film but that mask scared the bejeesus out of me :eek:
The girl from the ring :afraid:
silverbolt
do they float

Oh yes.. they float Simon... they float. and when you're down here with me.. you'll float too!
Reply 35
Chucky or the monkeys from Jumanji - jeez, those monkeys are maniacs.
Reply 36
That strange man from The Goonies.
Reply 37
Pennywise the clown
Oh yes.. they float Simon... they float. and when you're down here with me.. you'll float too!

hides under bed:yikes:

he thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghosts

damn i wanna watch the film now

interesting trivia on IT, did you know that the child actors of that film (including seth green who was around 17 when it was made and jonathan brandis who was 15) refused to go near tim curry when he was the pennywise makeup he freaked them out that much
Reply 38
The evil robot from robocop 1 with the massive machine guns.
Reply 39
Bravery
The evil robot from robocop 1 with the massive machine guns.

ed-209 ftw :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending