Name your top 5 Favourite people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahd0236
awww karisa, you're so kind!! thank you so much xxx

Your more than welcome.
You mean I'm not one of your favourites lol. Xx
No one in the entertainment industry.
Original post by Roses_Dreams
Thank youuu guys. There are so many I could add, but mine would probably go...

Spoiler

Aweeee, thank you :biggrin: you are too kind to meee :hugs:
You would 100% be top of my list 😆 you're incredible too!
Original post by Rose_symonia
Assuming the numbers on yours and @Tracey1995 are the years you were born in,it means that you guys are 25/26 yrs old.
THATS 1/4 OF YOUR LIFETIME!
And I’m offended,I took this quiz once and it said that I had the mentality of a 42yr old,if you guys think you’re old then you must think of me as your grandmother😢
I will make the list,tomorrow :biggrin:
I am DEFINITELY not hoping for you to forget so I won’t have to make one,oh not at all.

Hi Rose
Well I am happy that you made me younger than what I am like as no my number nothing to do with my year I was born but year I started school but bare in mind ok english schools kids starts before us scottish kids ok .

For karisa96 it could her year of birth but only her will tell you that one .

So you maybe my grandma but that will make you at least nearly 90 roughly grandma Rose xxxx love you as much grandma x.
So you let's me work out your age if you planning a kid in 10 years for me to deliver specially then I make you between 15 - 18 ok. And would be about 25 - 28 when you wanting your first baby delivered by myself ......!!!

So make that list Miss cheeky Rose now as not forgot what you wrote

Tracey xx
Original post by Karisa96
As Tracey said im getting slower as I get older,
I expect to see my name on your list lol xx

Hi hunni xx

They say that once anyone gets past 21 then you get older quicker and slow down in life as well but don't know if that's true or not but one thing for sure the years goes faster after our 21st birthday's like . xx

Yeah she thinks that we will forget about her mentioning that list she to make today but I reminded her about it so she won't get away from doing it xx
Original post by Tracey1995
Hi Rose
Well I am happy that you made me younger than what I am like as no my number nothing to do with my year I was born but year I started school but bare in mind ok english schools kids starts before us scottish kids ok .

For karisa96 it could her year of birth but only her will tell you that one .

So you maybe my grandma but that will make you at least nearly 90 roughly grandma Rose xxxx love you as much grandma x.
So you let's me work out your age if you planning a kid in 10 years for me to deliver specially then I make you between 15 - 18 ok. And would be about 25 - 28 when you wanting your first baby delivered by myself ......!!!

So make that list Miss cheeky Rose now as not forgot what you wrote

Tracey xx

OHHHHH that makes sense now
You must have had a really good time in school😅
Okay then,you’ve officially joined my family,I’m now your grandma yay :biggrin:
Yes I’m 15,I have no idea when I want my kids though,oooops. But at least once I have enough money to start feeding them😅
I- suddenly I can’t read,sorry I didn’t get the last the part ooops again. Xx
OHHHHH that makes sense now
You must have had a really good time in school😅
Okay then,you’ve officially joined my family,I’m now your grandma yay :biggrin:
Yes I’m 15,I have no idea when I want my kids though,oooops. But at least once I have enough money to start feeding them😅
I- suddenly I can’t read,sorry I didn’t get the last the part ooops again. Xx

Would you believe me if I said I loved school xx
Yeah I did actually like school and that's why I am so clever as stuck in at school and yeah we start one year later than the english schools kids starts ok.
We start on our 5 birthday unlike you started at 4 see .

Oh I will certainly join your family in 10 years time as you said you wanted to have a baby in 10 years time and coming to find me to deliver it specially for you and in so honoured in that !!!!

Be sensible and wait till you old enough and can afford it too with your highly paid job whatever it will be okay xx

Now you got a list to make up apparently so get it done now x
Would you believe me if I said I loved school xx
Yeah I did actually like school and that's why I am so clever as stuck in at school and yeah we start one year later than the english schools kids starts ok.
We start on our 5 birthday unlike you started at 4 see .

Oh I will certainly join your family in 10 years time as you said you wanted to have a baby in 10 years time and coming to find me to deliver it specially for you and in so honoured in that !!!!

Be sensible and wait till you old enough and can afford it too with your highly paid job whatever it will be okay xx

Now you got a list to make up apparently so get it done now x

Well from my very poo calculations,you’re around 30 which is still very very young in my opinion.
I still can’t seem to read the bottom part of your comment Tracey,I must be blind ooops.
Kenny Dalglish
Ian Rush
Bruce Grobelaar
Jimmy Nail
@sinfonietta
Well from my very poo calculations,you’re around 30 which is still very very young in my opinion.
I still can’t seem to read the bottom part of your comment Tracey,I must be blind ooops.

Oh Rose my secret crush haha and well you a see you are just a bit young for my secret crush ok at present but in 10 years time then I will deliver our secret baby for you still x

Tell me how you worked out your calculations okay as I'm intrigue he you did it but obviously I gave you clues about me starting school haha,.

So what part of my message you can't understand

" you were to make up a list tonight which you think that we have forgotten about you saying that and Karisa will be waiting for it to " so come on and get it done as waiting .
Oh Rose my secret crush haha and well you a see you are just a bit young for my secret crush ok at present but in 10 years time then I will deliver our secret baby for you still x

Tell me how you worked out your calculations okay as I'm intrigue he you did it but obviously I gave you clues about me starting school haha,.

So what part of my message you can't understand

" you were to make up a list tonight which you think that we have forgotten about you saying that and Karisa will be waiting for it to " so come on and get it done as waiting .

Fine🥺🥺
@Karisa96
@Tracey1995
@hannahd0236
@SuperiorPotato
@BlueBazooka
@Dell PC
@Moonbow
@Amelia 123
@dalbyc

@anons
@Sameera2020
@_Simba_
@Raptor Jesus
@noturhabibti
@neko no basu
@_aNtArCtIcA_ sorry g😎
The list will be edited and more will be added
And yes,that’s my definition of 5 people.
(edited 3 years ago)
Fine🥺🥺
@Karisa96
@Tracey1995
@hannahd0236
@SuperiorPotato
@BlueBazooka
@Dell PC
@Moonbow
@Amelia 123
@dalbyc
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@anons
@Sameera2020
@_Simba_
@Raptor Jesus
@noturhabibti
@the girl in the groupchat that name starts with M but I forgot your TSR name :biggrin:

Awwwww thank youuu!! :jumphug:
Fine🥺🥺
@Karisa96
@Tracey1995
@hannahd0236
@SuperiorPotato
@BlueBazooka
@Dell PC
@Moonbow
@Amelia 123
@dalbyc
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@anons
@Sameera2020
@_Simba_
@Raptor Jesus
@noturhabibti
@the girl in the groupchat that name starts with M but I forgot your TSR name :biggrin:

@neko no basu is her name also thank yooooouuu even though I'm not no 1:flute:
Original post by Moonbow
Awwwww thank youuu!! :jumphug:

I love you🥺❤️
I love you🥺❤️

Ly2 :dancing:
🥳🥳🥳🥺🥺🥰
Original post by SuperiorPotato
@neko no basu is her name also thank yooooouuu even though I'm not no 1:flute:

Be grateful son,I couldn’t be bothered putting it in order,some of them are in the right place though😏
THANKS OMG
Love you🤪🤪
Thank youuu,I’m going to have ask her how the hell she came up with that name
Be grateful son,I couldn’t be bothered putting it in order,some of them are in the right place though😏
THANKS OMG

Die in a hole mum :smile:

NOOOOO She just likes to call me son cause she has dementia she forgets sometimes
aaaaaaaaaaaargh nooooooo 😂
non weebs will think I'm a weeb and actual weebs will think I'm not a week, it's complicated 😂

:danceboy:

Quick Reply

Latest