The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 1
I was told it'll be up on U-Link a week or so before term starts, they like to cut everything fine.

Course material for second year modules should be up in the second week of September.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
sooki
Hey does anyone know when we will get our timetables and would it be on ulink?

My evision tells me I can't even enrol until the 26th September. :rolleyes: They are such muppets, they always leave things to the last minute, as Andy says. This means that I probably won't even have a proper timetable until at least week 2, and I could miss my first week of lectures (not that I'm complaining).

At this stage of the year, however, new and returning students should be checking their Brunel Webmail, and eVision on a daily basis. I very much doubt U-Link will have a timetable, as it didn't last year. U-link is just for lecture notes and module guides. All important admin stuff is sent to you personally in webmail and evision.
Reply 3
oo ok thanks...great i really needed to know before the actual year started :angry:
Same here, because work want to know how much I'll be able to be in when term starts! They'll still keep changing the timetable until several weeks into the first term, so don't take that timetable as guaranteed when you se eit as it won't be!
Reply 5
Timetables, so I'm told, will be made available on the 29th September lol

Latest

Trending

Trending