The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

What is the timetable like at Bristol for vet students?

Hiya
I was wondering if anyone knew what the veterinary science student timetable is like for years 1,2 and 3?
Reply 1
FA95731E-52A7-4FD9-B9C3-6531732D7355.jpg.jpeg

This is what they showed us at the offer holder event for 1st year, I get the impression 2nd year is less hands on but 3rd year is a lot more hands on!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by ALEreapp
FA95731E-52A7-4FD9-B9C3-6531732D7355.jpg.jpeg

This is what they showed us at the offer holder event for 1st year, I get the impression 2nd year is less hands on but 3rd year is a lot more hands on!

Thank you for sharing that !
The picture is a bit blurry so I couldn't really make out anything. Is it possible that you could send a clearer picture? I've been wondering what a timetable at bristol looks like.
Reply 3
Original post by Iloveanime343w
Thank you for sharing that !
The picture is a bit blurry so I couldn't really make out anything. Is it possible that you could send a clearer picture? I've been wondering what a timetable at bristol looks like.

The picture isn’t actually blurry it’s crystal clear but TSR kills the quality. It would have to be on a different platform if you want me to send the clear version x
Reply 4
The picture isn’t actually blurry it’s crystal clear but TSR kills the quality. It would have to be on a different platform if you want me to send the clear version x

Heya, would you be able to email or WhatsApp the image to me at all?

Thanks in advance 😊

Lucy
Hi would you be able to do the same for me or just type out what the different colour blocks are so it’s easier to visualise :smile: x
Original post by Loopy198
Heya, would you be able to email or WhatsApp the image to me at all?

Thanks in advance 😊

Lucy

Hi would you be able to just type out what the different colour blocks are so it’s easier to visualise as it’s hard to see what is actually written on the timetable :smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending